Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ GREENS and RAINBOWS ~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Oh, I also have a shimmer scroll I'd be willing to bundle in. I'm mostly interested in male dragons.. I already have a surplus of females.
@vesny
Oh, I also have a shimmer scroll I'd be willing to bundle in. I'm mostly interested in male dragons.. I already have a surplus of females.
@vesny
@swampcreature I'm only interested in dragons that have at least iri/shim and are all green range ^^ so I'll pass on your dragons :-)

I am interested in a shimmer scroll though ^^ which dragon would you want for it?
@swampcreature I'm only interested in dragons that have at least iri/shim and are all green range ^^ so I'll pass on your dragons :-)

I am interested in a shimmer scroll though ^^ which dragon would you want for it?
@vesny I'd trade you the scroll for one of the male green-range imps.
@vesny I'd trade you the scroll for one of the male green-range imps.
@swampcreature I'm OK with that ^^ just don't want to pick for you so if you can tell me which one you want? ^^
@swampcreature I'm OK with that ^^ just don't want to pick for you so if you can tell me which one you want? ^^
@swampcreature I probably won't be online till rollover, my boyfriend has a b-day and we are heading out, just letting you know ^^

The reason why I wanted to know, which one you want, cause I have to remove him from the AH ^^
@swampcreature I probably won't be online till rollover, my boyfriend has a b-day and we are heading out, just letting you know ^^

The reason why I wanted to know, which one you want, cause I have to remove him from the AH ^^
@Vesny well of course I'm sitting here coveting the triple seafoam most of all, but I'm scared to even ask for him because all that is on the table from my end is the scroll. I'd really be happy with any of the first four male imps, basically my preference is in the order you have already listed them with the swamp thing on the bottom and the seafoam at number one. You can decide how benevolent you feel like being! I'll be happy regardless.
@Vesny well of course I'm sitting here coveting the triple seafoam most of all, but I'm scared to even ask for him because all that is on the table from my end is the scroll. I'd really be happy with any of the first four male imps, basically my preference is in the order you have already listed them with the swamp thing on the bottom and the seafoam at number one. You can decide how benevolent you feel like being! I'll be happy regardless.
@swampcreature so sorry it took me so long to get back to you ^^ didn't really had time to get online xD I'm ok with trading the seafoam/seafoam/jade male for the scroll. I'll remove him from the AH. Can you please send the scroll over and set up crossroad? ^^ that is if you're still interested ^^
@swampcreature so sorry it took me so long to get back to you ^^ didn't really had time to get online xD I'm ok with trading the seafoam/seafoam/jade male for the scroll. I'll remove him from the AH. Can you please send the scroll over and set up crossroad? ^^ that is if you're still interested ^^
@Vesny How much would you ask for the male leaf/green/green wildclaw?
@Vesny How much would you ask for the male leaf/green/green wildclaw?
PM or ping me if you need to get a hold of me :]
@GooberMeister all my dragons are in AH so you can always click on their picture that will lead you to their profile page and if you go to purchase button, you'll see for how much they're listed xD just a small hint ^^

One brother is in the AH for 2,500 G otrher for 750,000T.

Cause there are only 4 males with this combination (other two are guardians) and they're fully gened, WCs and one off triple green ^^.

This is their AB price, willing to haggle a bit even tho, this price is fair enough, their brother from the last clutch sold for 3000 G and he was avocado/green/green ^^
@GooberMeister all my dragons are in AH so you can always click on their picture that will lead you to their profile page and if you go to purchase button, you'll see for how much they're listed xD just a small hint ^^

One brother is in the AH for 2,500 G otrher for 750,000T.

Cause there are only 4 males with this combination (other two are guardians) and they're fully gened, WCs and one off triple green ^^.

This is their AB price, willing to haggle a bit even tho, this price is fair enough, their brother from the last clutch sold for 3000 G and he was avocado/green/green ^^
@Vesny Yeaaahhh I definitely can't afford that... .___.
@Vesny Yeaaahhh I definitely can't afford that... .___.
PM or ping me if you need to get a hold of me :]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15