Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69
[quote name="@Omiki" date=2017-04-18 07:05:12] Dembai We are honoring any 1 treasure Private Auction with the 1-way CR bonus (3 X the raffle tickets!)! This is our first dombattle with the new AH so we didn't think to include it the bonus wording, sorry about that :D [/quote] Cheers! Incoming! (my scholar was just found out as an atheist. She needs to run away! XD)
@Omiki wrote on 2017-04-18:
Dembai

We are honoring any 1 treasure Private Auction with the 1-way CR bonus (3 X the raffle tickets!)! This is our first dombattle with the new AH so we didn't think to include it the bonus wording, sorry about that :D

Cheers! Incoming! (my scholar was just found out as an atheist. She needs to run away! XD)
5gSLBV0.png
@chocollama

Can I please be added to the badge update pinglist?

(whoah I have no idea why that just posted so many times, my apologies for all the pings)
@chocollama

Can I please be added to the badge update pinglist?

(whoah I have no idea why that just posted so many times, my apologies for all the pings)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@omiki

There we go! A ton of fodders for you. Lorewise, my scholar just convinced a TON of my younglings to run away so they could all be free thinkers under the Tidelord. X3

(I wonder how many tickets that is? o.o)
@omiki

There we go! A ton of fodders for you. Lorewise, my scholar just convinced a TON of my younglings to run away so they could all be free thinkers under the Tidelord. X3

(I wonder how many tickets that is? o.o)
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

That is a great lore! Tidedad definitely appreciates the free thinkers ... as long as they can put up with his muttering all the time ;).

And it looks like they came out to 270 tickets, that's a great value! XD
@Dembai

That is a great lore! Tidedad definitely appreciates the free thinkers ... as long as they can put up with his muttering all the time ;).

And it looks like they came out to 270 tickets, that's a great value! XD
@October @SpookerySpookery @starMasque @Kavryn @Tigenki @Tunesmith @Illuminary @Evarinya @ishirasu @DuskWitch13

Good morning everyone! The badge has been posted
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2167093#post_26730303
@October @SpookerySpookery @starMasque @Kavryn @Tigenki @Tunesmith @Illuminary @Evarinya @ishirasu @DuskWitch13

Good morning everyone! The badge has been posted
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2167093#post_26730303
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Lovely badges! And good morning to you too. c:
Lovely badges! And good morning to you too. c:
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
@GryffonJoi

1 PA heading your way!
@GryffonJoi

1 PA heading your way!
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug

Thank you so much! We need someone to herd all the children. Too many keep fallingin the canals. Makes it hard to get the boats through. ^v^
@Lomedraug

Thank you so much! We need someone to herd all the children. Too many keep fallingin the canals. Makes it hard to get the boats through. ^v^
@BandedLake
Sending in a dragon through CR for tickets :)
I hope I'm doing this right, this is my first time participating in these
@BandedLake
Sending in a dragon through CR for tickets :)
I hope I'm doing this right, this is my first time participating in these
wORSkxL.png
@momoi: Some PAs headed your way.
@momoi: Some PAs headed your way.
ninivesig_zpsjpcrczgp.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69