Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP: what has Kiwi done THIS TIME
1 2 3
@moonstonejewel

"Ya know it, babe," [AHEM. LET ME EXPLAIN. XD My headcanon speech thing for Aciom is my headcanon Cronus Ampora voice by this guy on tumblr, so he like...talks all like them greasers and people like that xD just bear with me! (I would send you an audio file via PM on FR but all I can find him VA in (with my headcanon Kankri) is some um...not safe stuff xD eheh....yeah....ANYVWAYS!!)] he nods and gestures over to his right "she went off somewhere over there,"
@moonstonejewel

"Ya know it, babe," [AHEM. LET ME EXPLAIN. XD My headcanon speech thing for Aciom is my headcanon Cronus Ampora voice by this guy on tumblr, so he like...talks all like them greasers and people like that xD just bear with me! (I would send you an audio file via PM on FR but all I can find him VA in (with my headcanon Kankri) is some um...not safe stuff xD eheh....yeah....ANYVWAYS!!)] he nods and gestures over to his right "she went off somewhere over there,"
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@redshinigami ((Wow~))
Luna sniffed the air to try to see if she could smell Emmi, but could only smell the cyborg. Luna looked down at the cyborg and pounced on him and bounded away. "Thanks ,hun~" Luna yelled back. time to fine Emmi.
@redshinigami ((Wow~))
Luna sniffed the air to try to see if she could smell Emmi, but could only smell the cyborg. Luna looked down at the cyborg and pounced on him and bounded away. "Thanks ,hun~" Luna yelled back. time to fine Emmi.
Mew~ Neeeeeeewbie to the forums~
@moonstonejewel ((good or bad wow 0u0 ))

Emmi was currentlystalking a scent trail she believed to be Luna, which was at some point, and stopped for a quick rest. She was silently picking at her furred wings with her long demon claws.
@moonstonejewel ((good or bad wow 0u0 ))

Emmi was currentlystalking a scent trail she believed to be Luna, which was at some point, and stopped for a quick rest. She was silently picking at her furred wings with her long demon claws.
Luna at some point started bouncing from branch to branch on her search for Emmi when she stopped a few feet way seeing Emmi's outstretched wings. 'Found her~'
Luna at some point started bouncing from branch to branch on her search for Emmi when she stopped a few feet way seeing Emmi's outstretched wings. 'Found her~'
@moonstonejewel

Emika yawned widely and stretched out long before bouncing to her paws and glanced around
@moonstonejewel

Emika yawned widely and stretched out long before bouncing to her paws and glanced around
@redshinigami
(I keep forgetting to write that)

Luna swiftly hid in the shade of the tree to not be seen, the sun was setting so it was hard to see Luna, so it was perfect. Luna then had to calculate what to do...
@redshinigami
(I keep forgetting to write that)

Luna swiftly hid in the shade of the tree to not be seen, the sun was setting so it was hard to see Luna, so it was perfect. Luna then had to calculate what to do...
@moonstonejewel

Emika sniffed the air quietly, beginning to lope off to the right in search or Luna
@moonstonejewel

Emika sniffed the air quietly, beginning to lope off to the right in search or Luna
@redshinigami
Luna had to think fast, luckily there was a rock next to Luna's foot. ((GO FIGURE)) Luna then took it the rock and did the same trick she used on Aciom , and tossed the rock to the other side or Emmi in a bush.
@redshinigami
Luna had to think fast, luckily there was a rock next to Luna's foot. ((GO FIGURE)) Luna then took it the rock and did the same trick she used on Aciom , and tossed the rock to the other side or Emmi in a bush.
@moonstonejewel

With an excited bark, Emika turned on a dime and launched herself into the bush, getting a paw full of dirt, but not a face full of rock. She 'tsk'ed unhappily and lashed her dragon-like tail angrily. With her half scaled ears perked, she scanned the spaces above the bushes next to her carefully. She thought she spotted a small speck of white.....She dropped down instantly and threw a stick in the direction the rock had sounded, to give the allusion she was further pursuing her 'elusive prey' before pressing to the ground and a nearby tree.
@moonstonejewel

With an excited bark, Emika turned on a dime and launched herself into the bush, getting a paw full of dirt, but not a face full of rock. She 'tsk'ed unhappily and lashed her dragon-like tail angrily. With her half scaled ears perked, she scanned the spaces above the bushes next to her carefully. She thought she spotted a small speck of white.....She dropped down instantly and threw a stick in the direction the rock had sounded, to give the allusion she was further pursuing her 'elusive prey' before pressing to the ground and a nearby tree.
@redshinigami
Luna narrowly missed the stick, and stood still. A rush of adrenaline ran through her, she started to feel the excitement of getting caught. Luna had to think fast and so the only thing that she came out of her was a meow. (Luna can speak cat xD)
@redshinigami
Luna narrowly missed the stick, and stood still. A rush of adrenaline ran through her, she started to feel the excitement of getting caught. Luna had to think fast and so the only thing that she came out of her was a meow. (Luna can speak cat xD)
1 2 3