Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Will write free stories 4 practice!!!
1 2
I will write for free at first but If I get a lot of orders than I am probably going to start charging a bit of treasure...

Alright, so I haven't been writing a lot lately at all, and I really miss it. I want to get back into writing so that I can write a story I have developed lately. But I'm really bad, and I need some serious practice before I write like a book or something crazy like that. So I thought, hey I'll write stories for people for practice.

The only thing I want to say is that I am writing stories, not bio's: so it's not going to be that informational, it's just going to be like this.
This is an example of a story I wrote for NerdyDragon's dragon King about a year ago.

Landon cringed as his boss laid down a big stack of papers on his desk. "I need these forms filled out as soon as possible." Landon's boss said gruffly. Landon gulped down an excuse and instead said, "Yes sir they shall be done in a few days." "Good, now get to work." Landon's boss said as he walked out the door. Landon sighed and started to sort through the papers. "Why can't I have more in my life?" He muttered in frustration. Landon ended up staying at his work until 2:00 AM finishing as much of the paper work as possible. He would have stayed all night, but he was starting to fall asleep, and he sure didn't want to drool on the paperwork. So he left for home in the dark lonely city. There where only a couple dragons out this late, and they seemed to be coming home from work too. Landon came up to his lair and went to his window. His window had a view of the whole city, as Landon gazed out the window into the darkness, he started to feel dark himself. All his life running to and from work, filling his mind with only math and science, that there was no room for personality, adventure, danger, excitement, or anything. Landon grabbed his jacket and quickly left his lair. He would find his life even if it meant harming others who got in his way.

I cannot promise perfection so if you receive a cringy story for your dragon, please don't be offended just think, hey at least I didn't pay for this garbage lol
I will write for free at first but If I get a lot of orders than I am probably going to start charging a bit of treasure...

Alright, so I haven't been writing a lot lately at all, and I really miss it. I want to get back into writing so that I can write a story I have developed lately. But I'm really bad, and I need some serious practice before I write like a book or something crazy like that. So I thought, hey I'll write stories for people for practice.

The only thing I want to say is that I am writing stories, not bio's: so it's not going to be that informational, it's just going to be like this.
This is an example of a story I wrote for NerdyDragon's dragon King about a year ago.

Landon cringed as his boss laid down a big stack of papers on his desk. "I need these forms filled out as soon as possible." Landon's boss said gruffly. Landon gulped down an excuse and instead said, "Yes sir they shall be done in a few days." "Good, now get to work." Landon's boss said as he walked out the door. Landon sighed and started to sort through the papers. "Why can't I have more in my life?" He muttered in frustration. Landon ended up staying at his work until 2:00 AM finishing as much of the paper work as possible. He would have stayed all night, but he was starting to fall asleep, and he sure didn't want to drool on the paperwork. So he left for home in the dark lonely city. There where only a couple dragons out this late, and they seemed to be coming home from work too. Landon came up to his lair and went to his window. His window had a view of the whole city, as Landon gazed out the window into the darkness, he started to feel dark himself. All his life running to and from work, filling his mind with only math and science, that there was no room for personality, adventure, danger, excitement, or anything. Landon grabbed his jacket and quickly left his lair. He would find his life even if it meant harming others who got in his way.

I cannot promise perfection so if you receive a cringy story for your dragon, please don't be offended just think, hey at least I didn't pay for this garbage lol
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
@WisteriaMagic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32270745] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=60&auth=2a78ca1e2b4a71de68835face1d012187ef56b93&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] I have this boy - he has a brief summary of lore in his description ^^ he's also mated to melina if that helps
@WisteriaMagic
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=60&auth=2a78ca1e2b4a71de68835face1d012187ef56b93&dummyext=prev.png

I have this boy - he has a brief summary of lore in his description ^^ he's also mated to melina if that helps
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Duchannes
Oh I'm excited! I will start immediately
Just let me clear one more thing, is it okay for me to come up with his personality, or do you already have an idea for him?
@Duchannes
Oh I'm excited! I will start immediately
Just let me clear one more thing, is it okay for me to come up with his personality, or do you already have an idea for him?
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
@WisteriaMagic 100% alright if you do! He has no preexisting personality
@WisteriaMagic 100% alright if you do! He has no preexisting personality
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Duchannes
Alrighty then I will let you know when I'm done.
@Duchannes
Alrighty then I will let you know when I'm done.
@WisteriaMagic Prehaps you could write a story for my baby Tangrine? She has no bio yet, so feel free to do anything ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225218&tab=dragon&did=30250738][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302508/30250738_350.png[/img][/url]

@WisteriaMagic Prehaps you could write a story for my baby Tangrine? She has no bio yet, so feel free to do anything ^-^
30250738_350.png
7NebxtL.jpg
@WisteriaMagic May I request a story from you based this thread?
@WisteriaMagic May I request a story from you based this thread?
@WisteriaMagic If you're still accepting requests, would you like to write for this intentionally unnamed girl? She has some lore in her profile ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24622598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246226/24622598_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WisteriaMagic If you're still accepting requests, would you like to write for this intentionally unnamed girl? She has some lore in her profile ^-^

24622598_350.png
QBHm0vY.jpg
@harlequincr0w
@calavir
@sweettoothart
Yes, I am still accepting requests. I'm so excited to write for all of your dragons, but you will have to wait a little while since I like to take my time with my writing (plus I'm writing for free). But once I do finish, I will send them to you all. Please be patient <3
@harlequincr0w
@calavir
@sweettoothart
Yes, I am still accepting requests. I'm so excited to write for all of your dragons, but you will have to wait a little while since I like to take my time with my writing (plus I'm writing for free). But once I do finish, I will send them to you all. Please be patient <3
@WisteriaMagic ty!
@WisteriaMagic ty!
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2