Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if the deities had children?
1 2 3 4
too many deities
wind x plague : airborne diseases
gimme
too many deities
wind x plague : airborne diseases
gimme
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
[quote name="Frysa" date=2017-04-15 17:51:20] Icewarden X Gladekeeper is my otp [/quote] MINE TOO
Frysa wrote on 2017-04-15:
Icewarden X Gladekeeper is my otp

MINE TOO
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
*gets to the art*
*gets to the art*
zhMvOXK.png
I'd love to see the art of this! I don't really ship the deities, but I'd love to see how they're children look like!
I'd love to see the art of this! I don't really ship the deities, but I'd love to see how they're children look like!
dQT1EzU.gif
Well in the site lore, the gods have dialougue and something of a personality, so I dont think its too far fetched to think of them as normal dragons. I think they'd act much like a pantheon in terms of like, personality and power? All powerful yet still having personas and character flaws and emotions.
That said, I think Windsinger and Icewarden would be good foils for each other, making for an excellent grumpyxexcitable pair ~ They dont seem to be in super direct conflict either, unlike how Ice and Fire would be.
So, a fluffy noodle child?
Well in the site lore, the gods have dialougue and something of a personality, so I dont think its too far fetched to think of them as normal dragons. I think they'd act much like a pantheon in terms of like, personality and power? All powerful yet still having personas and character flaws and emotions.
That said, I think Windsinger and Icewarden would be good foils for each other, making for an excellent grumpyxexcitable pair ~ They dont seem to be in super direct conflict either, unlike how Ice and Fire would be.
So, a fluffy noodle child?
Uw1G2JB.png
i'd love to see glademama and earthshaker's babies if there's any deities i "ship" it'd be them
i'd love to see glademama and earthshaker's babies if there's any deities i "ship" it'd be them
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
I lowkey headcanon that g1 dragons are the mortal children of their flight deities! Either created by accident - via magic or by other cool methods used in human mythology such as spilled blood or tears!

Demigods and goddesses definitely make lore interesting c;
I lowkey headcanon that g1 dragons are the mortal children of their flight deities! Either created by accident - via magic or by other cool methods used in human mythology such as spilled blood or tears!

Demigods and goddesses definitely make lore interesting c;
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@LotusCandy I would so love for an artist to see this thread and just go to town with it oh my gosh.
@LotusCandy I would so love for an artist to see this thread and just go to town with it oh my gosh.
4fr206l.png
Lightweaver X Arcanist ftw
Lightweaver X Arcanist ftw
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
@SeaAmoeba I would do it, but when it comes to digital drawings I'm better just doodling.
@SeaAmoeba I would do it, but when it comes to digital drawings I'm better just doodling.
dQT1EzU.gif
1 2 3 4