Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
@NotPigeons Your submission, "Lurking Beneath," looks like a combination of BOTH of my entries :p
(And don't worry, I'm not at all accusing you of copying! It just so happens that we had similar ideas I guess~)
@NotPigeons Your submission, "Lurking Beneath," looks like a combination of BOTH of my entries :p
(And don't worry, I'm not at all accusing you of copying! It just so happens that we had similar ideas I guess~)
waterfull.png
@Hydria Well, yours are a lot better than mine so if anyone wins it'll be you x'3 I actually started on mine right after Mistral Jamboree, so I promise I didn't copy. I suppose great minds just think alike <3 x'D
@Hydria Well, yours are a lot better than mine so if anyone wins it'll be you x'3 I actually started on mine right after Mistral Jamboree, so I promise I didn't copy. I suppose great minds just think alike <3 x'D
pd5HKAe.png
@SilverWing upload the images to imgur or photobucket and copy the IMG address and paste it inside the [img] things! Make sure to remove the URL link though. Hope this helps!
@SilverWing upload the images to imgur or photobucket and copy the IMG address and paste it inside the [img]things! Make sure to remove the URL link though. Hope this helps![/img]
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@IzzyWizzy

thank you!!
@IzzyWizzy

thank you!!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
[quote name="Garazanzel" date=2017-04-14 05:05:15] @oriba Wow. Both skins are good, but Pearl Arowana is exceptional work. Brings back memories of the silver arowana I had decades ago. Whether this gets picked as a festival skin or not (and I expect it to) would you be willing to do a matching skin for male bogs? Do they let you do that? [/quote] I'd be willing to attempt it, whether it wins or not, so long as I can get 'funding' so to speak to afford skin production.
Garazanzel wrote on 2017-04-14:
@oriba

Wow. Both skins are good, but Pearl Arowana is exceptional work. Brings back memories of the silver arowana I had decades ago. Whether this gets picked as a festival skin or not (and I expect it to) would you be willing to do a matching skin for male bogs? Do they let you do that?

I'd be willing to attempt it, whether it wins or not, so long as I can get 'funding' so to speak to afford skin production.
e7KkoXh.png
[center] [quote] [b]Tides Power[/b] / Male / Wildclaw [img]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x416/bluedragon138/Tides%20Power_zpsmmyhoyzf.png[/img] [/quote] I've updated my posted with the latest art piece:D
Quote:

Tides Power / Male / Wildclaw

Tides%20Power_zpsmmyhoyzf.png

I've updated my posted with the latest art piece:D
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Your skin is perfect! If it won't win in the contest, could you message me if you'll start selling it in your shop? I'll gladly buy it and a dragon for it.
@Bluedragon
Your skin is perfect! If it won't win in the contest, could you message me if you'll start selling it in your shop? I'll gladly buy it and a dragon for it.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@HanaFace

Really cute! A pretty good job, especially for your first time ^^
@HanaFace

Really cute! A pretty good job, especially for your first time ^^
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@Sanchow Thank you soo much! ^ // ^ ♥
@Sanchow Thank you soo much! ^ // ^ ♥
@Melacoton

Your entry is missing the shadow layer ^^
@Melacoton

Your entry is missing the shadow layer ^^
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34