Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | River's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@riverguy

I also want on the pinglist.

Also would you be willing to accept treasure or items as partial payment?
@riverguy

I also want on the pinglist.

Also would you be willing to accept treasure or items as partial payment?
@RiverGuy

Ah darn, living in Europe is not good for my art needs, it looks like!

I do have 140 levels of derg stockpiled. At some point during the day (EU day, that is), I'll offer them elsewhere, but until then, if there's changes, feel free to give me a ping. :)
@RiverGuy

Ah darn, living in Europe is not good for my art needs, it looks like!

I do have 140 levels of derg stockpiled. At some point during the day (EU day, that is), I'll offer them elsewhere, but until then, if there's changes, feel free to give me a ping. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
(Oh god, I'm gonna regret this, but it's worth it)

@Azure @balthy

I've opened up two more reserve slots for sketches, but it is far more than I expected :,>
(I've started this from 4...) So it will probably take some time to finish everything, but you can have them if you want <3

@esperwolf

Sorry, but during the push I accept only exalt dragons ;;
(Oh god, I'm gonna regret this, but it's worth it)

@Azure @balthy

I've opened up two more reserve slots for sketches, but it is far more than I expected :,>
(I've started this from 4...) So it will probably take some time to finish everything, but you can have them if you want <3

@esperwolf

Sorry, but during the push I accept only exalt dragons ;;
@RiverGuy

Woot!

Alright. I'm interested in a half-body of this OC, or possibly this OC if that doesn't work for you.

Do let me know if 140 levels will cover it, or if I need to get a smidgeon more? :)
@RiverGuy

Woot!

Alright. I'm interested in a half-body of this OC, or possibly this OC if that doesn't work for you.

Do let me know if 140 levels will cover it, or if I need to get a smidgeon more? :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

I like the second one *U*
140 will be just fine ;>
@Azure

I like the second one *U*
140 will be just fine ;>
@RiverGuy

Second one it is, then! :)

I shall begin bombarding you with dragons. :D
@RiverGuy

Second one it is, then! :)

I shall begin bombarding you with dragons. :D
DQ9DP8W.png
@RiverGuy Hello, I'd like an estimate so I know how much I need to set to the side. I would like to know if you do just one or if I'll need to edit to add another dancer for the clone portrait(which I can do). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26733873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267339/26733873_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RiverGuy

Hello, I'd like an estimate so I know how much I need to set to the side. I would like to know if you do just one or if I'll need to edit to add another dancer for the clone portrait(which I can do).

26733873_350.png
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic

Hi!

I didn't quite understand what do you mean by "doing just one" :,>
If you are asking if it is one portrait per one user - then no, it's one per slot and there are two free slots right now, so you can add enother dragon if you want.

For this particular dragon I will ask 200lvls + 80 for every apparel on the head and shoulders and for the accent. (280lvls in total)
@BlackMgaic

Hi!

I didn't quite understand what do you mean by "doing just one" :,>
If you are asking if it is one portrait per one user - then no, it's one per slot and there are two free slots right now, so you can add enother dragon if you want.

For this particular dragon I will ask 200lvls + 80 for every apparel on the head and shoulders and for the accent. (280lvls in total)
@RiverGuy well I wanted to put the picture into his bio, but how you have them set up they look connected for the portraits. I don't really have any fodder to toss at you, but I do have gems so you can buy fodder. :D?
@RiverGuy well I wanted to put the picture into his bio, but how you have them set up they look connected for the portraits. I don't really have any fodder to toss at you, but I do have gems so you can buy fodder. :D?
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic

Sorry I don't have any time to search for fodder and for training them ;;
I can add you to the pinglist for my general opening windows, when I will work for gems/treasure
@BlackMgaic

Sorry I don't have any time to search for fodder and for training them ;;
I can add you to the pinglist for my general opening windows, when I will work for gems/treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9