Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | POP the bubble!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
the cacti put their spikes in the bubble and get stuck to it!

i rip a hole in the bubble trying to deflate it.
the cacti put their spikes in the bubble and get stuck to it!

i rip a hole in the bubble trying to deflate it.
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
When you try to dig your claws into the bouncy orb, they slide off the slick surface. Each time you try again the same thing happens.

I push the bubble into a magical cauldron with a acidic liquid inside
When you try to dig your claws into the bouncy orb, they slide off the slick surface. Each time you try again the same thing happens.

I push the bubble into a magical cauldron with a acidic liquid inside
The bubble floats out of the cauldron

I throw the bubble at the Sun!
The bubble floats out of the cauldron

I throw the bubble at the Sun!
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
The bubble devours the sun. Now the bubble is a sun bubble.

I shall hatch the bubble into a baby dragon!
The bubble devours the sun. Now the bubble is a sun bubble.

I shall hatch the bubble into a baby dragon!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
BUMP!!!!!
Was that too dramatic?
BUMP!!!!!
Was that too dramatic?
@CaucasionOvch

The bubble hatches into a baby Guardian, then the outside edges of the bubble fuse together again. The Guardian hatchling then runs away taking you with.

I throw the bubble into the power lines.
@CaucasionOvch

The bubble hatches into a baby Guardian, then the outside edges of the bubble fuse together again. The Guardian hatchling then runs away taking you with.

I throw the bubble into the power lines.
4xd1oW3.png
((Now I really want that bubble guardian lol)) The bubble becomes electrocuted...! Wait. It's still intact, and is now zapping with electricity! Oh shoot! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32100936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321010/32100936_350.png[/img] [/url] Lorvora turns into her destroyer seraph form out of anger at the bubble and proceeds to destroy it!
((Now I really want that bubble guardian lol))

The bubble becomes electrocuted...! Wait. It's still intact, and is now zapping with electricity! Oh shoot!

32100936_350.png

Lorvora turns into her destroyer seraph form out of anger at the bubble and proceeds to destroy it!

Lovers then proceeds to just poke the bubble and immediately get electrocuted with the force of the entire power grid, the bubble starts to float away...

I stomp on the ground, causing a boulder to fly into the sky and land on the bubble

Lovers then proceeds to just poke the bubble and immediately get electrocuted with the force of the entire power grid, the bubble starts to float away...

I stomp on the ground, causing a boulder to fly into the sky and land on the bubble
The boulder gets electrocuted, and blows up in your face.

I try to water flowers with the bubble.
The boulder gets electrocuted, and blows up in your face.

I try to water flowers with the bubble.
The water from the bubble falls on to the flowers, but then starts to levitate and spin around you! The water eventually traps you in inside. Let's hope that this bubble is so hard to pop...

I Sprint up to the bubble and do a wombo combo!
The water from the bubble falls on to the flowers, but then starts to levitate and spin around you! The water eventually traps you in inside. Let's hope that this bubble is so hard to pop...

I Sprint up to the bubble and do a wombo combo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9