Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Relist All button on AH
1 2 3
Support, I have a lot of stuff to sell and relisting one item by one takes too much time and is super boring to do.
Support, I have a lot of stuff to sell and relisting one item by one takes too much time and is super boring to do.
Support. It will save my time.
Support. It will save my time.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
No support.

If something doesn't sell, there's probably a reason for it. I'd rather not see pages upon pages of "AH spam" like people trying to sell a single Iron Ore for 10kt or 1 food item for 50kt.

I'm not saying that can't currently happen under the current system, just that it currently takes a lot more dedication.
No support.

If something doesn't sell, there's probably a reason for it. I'd rather not see pages upon pages of "AH spam" like people trying to sell a single Iron Ore for 10kt or 1 food item for 50kt.

I'm not saying that can't currently happen under the current system, just that it currently takes a lot more dedication.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I would love this, or maybe even be able to check a certain number to relist at once in case there are a couple you wish to remove or edit. Support!
I would love this, or maybe even be able to check a certain number to relist at once in case there are a couple you wish to remove or edit. Support!
support
support
i'm on the fence about this one. on the one hand it'd help buyers trying to sell tons of 1g items like battle stones which aren't always bought, but at the same time i'm worried about the market getting flooded with people who aren't checking prices and losing profit. i feel like it'd turn me into a lazy seller, and there'd definitely be some spam like Ridara mentioned
i'm on the fence about this one. on the one hand it'd help buyers trying to sell tons of 1g items like battle stones which aren't always bought, but at the same time i'm worried about the market getting flooded with people who aren't checking prices and losing profit. i feel like it'd turn me into a lazy seller, and there'd definitely be some spam like Ridara mentioned
G64PJEH.pngmOggPvS.pngkQXO8qG.gif
Support.

It would be super helpful and remove a great deal of tedium, and I think it's telling the only votes against it so far haven't up any reason to not have it other than 'stuff may be relisted above the lowest price possible' which...I'm not really seeing where the harm comes in.
Support.

It would be super helpful and remove a great deal of tedium, and I think it's telling the only votes against it so far haven't up any reason to not have it other than 'stuff may be relisted above the lowest price possible' which...I'm not really seeing where the harm comes in.
SUpport
SUpport
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
Definitely support
Definitely support
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
I would love that.
I would love that.
1 2 3