Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gold/Silver Runes: Interest Check, M Abb
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 135 136
@atrolock They all sold out! But I am taking preorders for another run... should I put your name down? (I'm not going to charge until we hit 5 orders).
@atrolock They all sold out! But I am taking preorders for another run... should I put your name down? (I'm not going to charge until we hit 5 orders).
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@SirArchimedes

pinging myself
@SirArchimedes

pinging myself
@micahjaguar

Hi there! Could I get a slot for Gracile Golden Runes (M) please? Thank you!
@micahjaguar

Hi there! Could I get a slot for Gracile Golden Runes (M) please? Thank you!
egg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif8zPfs6i.gif she/her | FR+8 | derg sale pYQ3oQC.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@YourMajestyFox Sure! Four more preorders and I'll send it to print. :)
@YourMajestyFox Sure! Four more preorders and I'll send it to print. :)
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

Can I order one of this?
@micahjaguar

Can I order one of this?
aXkeoFQ.png
@micahjaguar I'd love to have my name down for a reprint!
@micahjaguar I'd love to have my name down for a reprint!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@micahjaguar
Could I get a slot for gracile golden runes m please? :D
Also is it possible to get a treasure slot or only gems for now?
@micahjaguar
Could I get a slot for gracile golden runes m please? :D
Also is it possible to get a treasure slot or only gems for now?
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
@micahjaguar

May I please get a slot for the silver runes?
@micahjaguar

May I please get a slot for the silver runes?
@YourMajestyFox @IveRios @Duchess @InkyBrush I've gone ahead and ordered the reprint; once I receive it I'll ping you all to pay me. Inky, treasure's fine. :) @exxal I'll put you down for silver! It's already being printed. Here's a preview: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15841671/Accents/dragon.png[/img] Thank you all for your interest! <3
@YourMajestyFox
@IveRios
@Duchess
@InkyBrush

I've gone ahead and ordered the reprint; once I receive it I'll ping you all to pay me. Inky, treasure's fine. :)

@exxal
I'll put you down for silver! It's already being printed. Here's a preview:

dragon.png

Thank you all for your interest! <3

@micahjaguar

I'm sorry, I thought 'golden runes' but wrote silver instead! May I please get a slot for the golden rune accent, instead of the silver one?
@micahjaguar

I'm sorry, I thought 'golden runes' but wrote silver instead! May I please get a slot for the golden rune accent, instead of the silver one?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 135 136