Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! Light Newbie Here!
1 2
@pixpi I enjoyed that one too! My favorite game for fun (even with low payout) is the Arcane Runes one. Your dragons are very nice-looking so I am sure that the new dragons will turn out nicely. I wish that I didn't have to wait 5 days for them to hatch! I may breed my dragon, Reyna, with Thanatos to create a super beautiful dragon.i just hope that I have enough lair space to fit all of the dragons that I am hoping for! If it gets too crowded, then I can always exalt a few dragons. Hopefully our flight will become dominant!
@pixpi I enjoyed that one too! My favorite game for fun (even with low payout) is the Arcane Runes one. Your dragons are very nice-looking so I am sure that the new dragons will turn out nicely. I wish that I didn't have to wait 5 days for them to hatch! I may breed my dragon, Reyna, with Thanatos to create a super beautiful dragon.i just hope that I have enough lair space to fit all of the dragons that I am hoping for! If it gets too crowded, then I can always exalt a few dragons. Hopefully our flight will become dominant!
@pixpi I loved that one too! It was very fun. I also enjoyed the Arcane Runes one. I wish that it didn't take so long for the eggs to hatch! I may breed another one of my Dragons, Reyna, with one of my dragons named Thanatos to create a super beautiful dragon. I just hope that I have enough lair space! If I don't have enough, then I can just exalt a few dragons, and help make Light dominant.
@pixpi I loved that one too! It was very fun. I also enjoyed the Arcane Runes one. I wish that it didn't take so long for the eggs to hatch! I may breed another one of my Dragons, Reyna, with one of my dragons named Thanatos to create a super beautiful dragon. I just hope that I have enough lair space! If I don't have enough, then I can just exalt a few dragons, and help make Light dominant.
@ADragonNerd

Saaaame, the five day thing is a bit of a pain. But! I guess I kinda like it. It's a little more realistic than instant breeding that I've seen on other pet sites. And ooh! They should make really pretty dragons; I wish you luck! And thank you very much for the compliment ^^; I hope my new hatchlings come out nice too!
@ADragonNerd

Saaaame, the five day thing is a bit of a pain. But! I guess I kinda like it. It's a little more realistic than instant breeding that I've seen on other pet sites. And ooh! They should make really pretty dragons; I wish you luck! And thank you very much for the compliment ^^; I hope my new hatchlings come out nice too!
LightFlight2.png
@pixpi I do like that feature as well.It's different from other sites like chickensmoothie. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they turn out great, which they should. Thanks so much for not saying anything about me posting ths same thing twice. I didn't see it, and I thought that I accidentally discarded it. xp
@pixpi I do like that feature as well.It's different from other sites like chickensmoothie. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they turn out great, which they should. Thanks so much for not saying anything about me posting ths same thing twice. I didn't see it, and I thought that I accidentally discarded it. xp
@pixpi

Hello, and welcome to the site!
@pixpi

Hello, and welcome to the site!
47018780_aXHVazmsVPt3a30.png3f3c4c9ef2ed23e22d8cfe4de42dd06a7832ab91.png
1 2