Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! Light Newbie Here!
1 2
Hiya! I'm Pix! I heard about this site sometime last week from a friend of mine, and decided to join today when registration opened up! I've used a few pet sites in the past, but I really like the look of this one especially, so hopefully I'll stick around for a while~

I'm an 18 year old female, and I like video games, art, and, obviously, dragons! Haha. I hope to make some nice friends while I'm here though. (Sorry if this is worded oddly, introductions are so awkward...)

Anyways, it's nice to meet all of you, and I hope to have fun!
Hiya! I'm Pix! I heard about this site sometime last week from a friend of mine, and decided to join today when registration opened up! I've used a few pet sites in the past, but I really like the look of this one especially, so hopefully I'll stick around for a while~

I'm an 18 year old female, and I like video games, art, and, obviously, dragons! Haha. I hope to make some nice friends while I'm here though. (Sorry if this is worded oddly, introductions are so awkward...)

Anyways, it's nice to meet all of you, and I hope to have fun!
LightFlight2.png
@Pixpi
Hello, welcome to Flight Rising! Introductions are weird aren't they? No matter, I hope you have a great time and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
@Pixpi
Hello, welcome to Flight Rising! Introductions are weird aren't they? No matter, I hope you have a great time and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
@IllusiveFox
Thank you! And yes, I have no idea how to go about them ^^. And if I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask! Ah~ Everyone seems so nice here!
@IllusiveFox
Thank you! And yes, I have no idea how to go about them ^^. And if I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask! Ah~ Everyone seems so nice here!
LightFlight2.png
@Pixpi. Welcome to FlightRising! I'm in the wind flight (flight of kites and corgis), but if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask! (^_^)
@Pixpi. Welcome to FlightRising! I'm in the wind flight (flight of kites and corgis), but if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask! (^_^)
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Hi @Pixpi . I'm Ava and like you, I'm also a new user and heard about this site from a friend. It's pretty great so far, right? I'm also in the Light flight. Introductions can be pretty awkward (I'm an introvert so I know a thing or two about that).
Hi @Pixpi . I'm Ava and like you, I'm also a new user and heard about this site from a friend. It's pretty great so far, right? I'm also in the Light flight. Introductions can be pretty awkward (I'm an introvert so I know a thing or two about that).
@ADragonNerd

Nice to meet you! And yeah, this site is pretty cool so far ^^! And woo! A fellow Light member. Tbh, I really like how friendly and welcoming this flight is so far.

(Also, I love your progens! They're so pretty~)
@ADragonNerd

Nice to meet you! And yeah, this site is pretty cool so far ^^! And woo! A fellow Light member. Tbh, I really like how friendly and welcoming this flight is so far.

(Also, I love your progens! They're so pretty~)
LightFlight2.png
hi @pixpi! welcome to the site. if you need any kind of items or would like a dragon from a pair of mine, let me know!
hi @pixpi! welcome to the site. if you need any kind of items or would like a dragon from a pair of mine, let me know!
Z3Lt3uB.png
@Amarylis

Ah! Thank you!! I don't want to intrude, but if I think of something, I'll let you know!
@Amarylis

Ah! Thank you!! I don't want to intrude, but if I think of something, I'll let you know!
LightFlight2.png
@pixpi Thanks! I also like how nice everyone is. I posted a newbie introduction post and everyone who replied has been so nice and offering to trade with me. If you like my dragons, Kronos and Rhea are a breeding pair, and the eggs should be ready in about 5 days if you want one of the offspring. Have you tried any of the minigames in the fairgrounds? I like Shock Switch a lot. It's s fairly easy way to get a lot of treasure.
@pixpi Thanks! I also like how nice everyone is. I posted a newbie introduction post and everyone who replied has been so nice and offering to trade with me. If you like my dragons, Kronos and Rhea are a breeding pair, and the eggs should be ready in about 5 days if you want one of the offspring. Have you tried any of the minigames in the fairgrounds? I like Shock Switch a lot. It's s fairly easy way to get a lot of treasure.
@ADragonNerd

Same here! Everyone here is so friendly; it's almost overwhelming! I have tried the Fairgrounds games, and I actually noticed that the biggest payout seems to be with Artifracture! Shock Switch is fun too though (Tidal Trouble is a nice way to kill time, but the payout seems kinda low...)

That's very kind of you to offer! If I have the lair space, then I may take you up on that offer~ My progens, Vega and Altair, also have 4 eggs waiting to hatch, so I have to plan my lair space wisely.
@ADragonNerd

Same here! Everyone here is so friendly; it's almost overwhelming! I have tried the Fairgrounds games, and I actually noticed that the biggest payout seems to be with Artifracture! Shock Switch is fun too though (Tidal Trouble is a nice way to kill time, but the payout seems kinda low...)

That's very kind of you to offer! If I have the lair space, then I may take you up on that offer~ My progens, Vega and Altair, also have 4 eggs waiting to hatch, so I have to plan my lair space wisely.
LightFlight2.png
1 2