Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login from Tablet failed
With the old login system, I had no problem logging in from by tablet. After the change it tells me:
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16

And I couldn't even log in to post it from my tablet. Had to wait till I got home and do it from laptop.

Can you please fix it? Thank you.

With the old login system, I had no problem logging in from by tablet. After the change it tells me:
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16

And I couldn't even log in to post it from my tablet. Had to wait till I got home and do it from laptop.

Can you please fix it? Thank you.

FRT+9
she/her-pronouns

Dealings of Lore
Projects+Quests
Lore Dump

HQevuOP.png
Hello @Keiene,

This is occurring every time you log in from your tablet with the new system? Can you let me know what browser and OS your tablet runs?

Hello @Keiene,

This is occurring every time you log in from your tablet with the new system? Can you let me know what browser and OS your tablet runs?

Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

It's an Android 4.1.1 and I use the standard browser. Can't seem to find any kind of name for it, though.

Now that you mentioned the browser type, I started looking for a different browser and tested it. Chrome doesn't have that issue.
Looks like I will have to change the browser I use.

Thank you for your reply.
@Mutron

It's an Android 4.1.1 and I use the standard browser. Can't seem to find any kind of name for it, though.

Now that you mentioned the browser type, I started looking for a different browser and tested it. Chrome doesn't have that issue.
Looks like I will have to change the browser I use.

Thank you for your reply.
FRT+9
she/her-pronouns

Dealings of Lore
Projects+Quests
Lore Dump

HQevuOP.png