Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cloudsong FR RP(closed)
1 2 3
((Uhhhh are people still with us? I was kinda hoping for some posts. Oh well, I guess I'll give it until the weekend

@Silvestrisdream @Digipup, are you guys subscribed to the thread?))
((Uhhhh are people still with us? I was kinda hoping for some posts. Oh well, I guess I'll give it until the weekend

@Silvestrisdream @Digipup, are you guys subscribed to the thread?))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
(( @slikmcqwik I am. I was just going to wait for a few more posts before I posted again, but I will now I guess, lol ))

Ashan's bright, dark eyes turned from the vibrant dragon and rested on the other purple Skydancer in the party -- and the Pearlcatcher behind him. Ashan hadn't had much experience with Pearlcatchers. Her clan had been without them until very recently. But she did particularly love and admire the pearls they always toted around with them.

The Pearlcatcher's face had been bandaged, and Ashan could see the dragon was blind. She had brewed and tested enough sight-killing potions to know what it looked like.

"But this one sees without her eyes," she hummed.

The manticore sat down and began licking one of its paws like any domesticated housecat.
(( @slikmcqwik I am. I was just going to wait for a few more posts before I posted again, but I will now I guess, lol ))

Ashan's bright, dark eyes turned from the vibrant dragon and rested on the other purple Skydancer in the party -- and the Pearlcatcher behind him. Ashan hadn't had much experience with Pearlcatchers. Her clan had been without them until very recently. But she did particularly love and admire the pearls they always toted around with them.

The Pearlcatcher's face had been bandaged, and Ashan could see the dragon was blind. She had brewed and tested enough sight-killing potions to know what it looked like.

"But this one sees without her eyes," she hummed.

The manticore sat down and began licking one of its paws like any domesticated housecat.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
((I'm not sure how to really continue this without Windshear because so much of what is happening is circulated around her. Dang.))
((I'm not sure how to really continue this without Windshear because so much of what is happening is circulated around her. Dang.))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
((Yeeeah, I was kinda waiting for a response from her))
((Yeeeah, I was kinda waiting for a response from her))
1 2 3