Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who is the furriest flight (results in)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Mycatking" date=2017-04-09 18:22:29] My bets are on shadow or nature or maybe water, we have no idea what goes on there [/quote] This is flattering, but alas, I can report that the number of furries in the Wood is not that impressive :P I'd say Earth or Ice have a bigger chance!
Mycatking wrote on 2017-04-09:
My bets are on shadow

or nature

or maybe water, we have no idea what goes on there

This is flattering, but alas, I can report that the number of furries in the Wood is not that impressive :P I'd say Earth or Ice have a bigger chance!
Can I get a ping too?
Can I get a ping too?
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
I popped in to say Ice obviously but then it was srs poll time lol
I popped in to say Ice obviously but then it was srs poll time lol
QQnBZuq.gif
i must know the results of this important investigation

(wind >:3c)
i must know the results of this important investigation

(wind >:3c)
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
Closing the poll now, we have enough answers. I'll ping everyone with the results later.
Closing the poll now, we have enough answers. I'll ping everyone with the results later.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Ping me with results!!!!
Ping me with results!!!!
[center][size=7][b]IT IS TIME FOR FURRY[/b][/size][/center] Alright you nerds, it's time to find out... WHO IS [s]the flight you should probably avoid[/s] THE FURRIEST FLIGHT? Pings: @Alphaeon @Cinderfire @wintergreenroses @VENNY @SunnyToxicBunny @Frysa @GhostFlowers @Teall @oflgtfol @Atariel @turtlee @Bumbling @Shinyumbreon @Enthusiastic @Seriema @mekakucitypkmn @FreefallFlying @Skittlekittens @AdventurerVal @Kerriganne @gyaxa @Chaosarceus @Ivythorn @ImpossibleJedi4 @CatalyticGenesis @Milagros @Chocobanyana @GoldenFlight @ValkyrieDragon @Novoluvaga @SilverDeath @QueenCobra @Cerf @PixelSpiral @Azerothian @DarkNative @notaname @TeddyDJ @Lilydew @Hinumi @Hippogryph @mintymocha @Dreamcoyote The lab has come in with the Furry DNA results. Our labs have science-y dragons from all over the world, allowing us to answer this one, horri(furring)fying question. Which flight is the furriest? Now, the WORLD SHALL KNOW! First off, the results of the Data taking. Which our favorite intern John shall now show you. Please look up at the projector. [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/2d55/f/2017/100/7/f/numbers_by_corgite-db5c1yl.png[/img] Now, that's a nice graphic right? Before we can come to any conclusions, we wil have another one of our favorite interns, Steve, [s]vore[/s] Crunch these numbers! Now, if you could look up at the projector again, you will see the results of his [s]vore-ing[/s] efforts. Now if you look here, you can see the percent furry based on the numbers in the poll. [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1468/f/2017/100/7/b/new_canvas_by_corgite-db5c2g3.png[/img] There(fur)fore, according to these numbers, here are Our top 5 furriest flights! 1.Plague 2.Nature 3.Earth 4.Fire 5.Lightning And the [s]most boring[/s] least furriest flights are: 1.Water 2.Light 3.Ice 4.Shadow 5.Wind Congrats! Now, also according to these results, it is to be in(furred)ferred that falling into the wyrmwound turns you into a furry. Now we know! Thank you for participating in our super science poll!
IT IS TIME FOR FURRY

Alright you nerds, it's time to find out... WHO IS the flight you should probably avoid THE FURRIEST FLIGHT?

Pings:
@Alphaeon
@Cinderfire
@wintergreenroses
@VENNY
@SunnyToxicBunny
@Frysa
@GhostFlowers
@Teall
@oflgtfol
@Atariel
@turtlee
@Bumbling
@Shinyumbreon
@Enthusiastic
@Seriema
@mekakucitypkmn
@FreefallFlying
@Skittlekittens
@AdventurerVal
@Kerriganne
@gyaxa
@Chaosarceus
@Ivythorn
@ImpossibleJedi4
@CatalyticGenesis
@Milagros
@Chocobanyana
@GoldenFlight
@ValkyrieDragon
@Novoluvaga
@SilverDeath
@QueenCobra
@Cerf
@PixelSpiral
@Azerothian
@DarkNative
@notaname
@TeddyDJ
@Lilydew
@Hinumi
@Hippogryph
@mintymocha
@Dreamcoyote

The lab has come in with the Furry DNA results. Our labs have science-y dragons from all over the world, allowing us to answer this one, horri(furring)fying question. Which flight is the furriest? Now, the WORLD SHALL KNOW!

First off, the results of the Data taking. Which our favorite intern John shall now show you. Please look up at the projector.

numbers_by_corgite-db5c1yl.png

Now, that's a nice graphic right?

Before we can come to any conclusions, we wil have another one of our favorite interns, Steve, **** Crunch these numbers!

Now, if you could look up at the projector again, you will see the results of his ****-ing efforts.

Now if you look here, you can see the percent furry based on the numbers in the poll.
new_canvas_by_corgite-db5c2g3.png

There(fur)fore, according to these numbers, here are Our top 5 furriest flights!

1.Plague
2.Nature
3.Earth
4.Fire
5.Lightning

And the most boring least furriest flights are:

1.Water
2.Light
3.Ice
4.Shadow
5.Wind

Congrats!

Now, also according to these results, it is to be in(furred)ferred that falling into the wyrmwound turns you into a furry. Now we know!

Thank you for participating in our super science poll!

jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@doggo

thanks for the ping! the results are super interesting. :3c
@doggo

thanks for the ping! the results are super interesting. :3c
G64PJEH.pngmOggPvS.pngkQXO8qG.gif
I'm so happy I got to be involved in SCIENCE :'D
I'm so happy I got to be involved in SCIENCE :'D
aaaaaaaaaiV2Cohm.png
OOf4SrF.gif
Hi! My name's Verne!
I hoard birds and bird items!

You must remember, you're only human...
...Just remember, to stand before you can fly.
u3DnO5y.png
@Doggo aaaa thank you! And yes good I'm part of the furriest flight<3
@Doggo aaaa thank you! And yes good I'm part of the furriest flight<3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10