Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48
@seapoem

Thanks so much! ^.^
@seapoem

Thanks so much! ^.^
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@Florierend May I have number 9 and the ringmaster skin?
@Florierend May I have number 9 and the ringmaster skin?
g16ubO5.gif
@Florierend
I sent a dragon and two itens! :D
@Florierend
I sent a dragon and two itens! :D
@Florierend
Hi! I really like the 5th dragon and the Autumn Galestorm accent. Thank you for doing this n,n
@Florierend
Hi! I really like the 5th dragon and the Autumn Galestorm accent. Thank you for doing this n,n
@MeifWa @Littlewhispers

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I've sent your dragon (and/or) item to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your dragon (and/or) item!

Trades will be canceled two days after the end of the 'Welcome Week' so make sure to secure your wanted dragon (and/or) item by then, thanks so much and I hope your time here is awesome! :D
@MeifWa @Littlewhispers

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I've sent your dragon (and/or) item to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your dragon (and/or) item!

Trades will be canceled two days after the end of the 'Welcome Week' so make sure to secure your wanted dragon (and/or) item by then, thanks so much and I hope your time here is awesome! :D
Art Shop
@ohhannah

Sent them through the crossroads! :D
@ohhannah

Sent them through the crossroads! :D
Art Shop
@Florierend
Hi, could I maybe have 7? That one is gorgeous :O
@Florierend
Hi, could I maybe have 7? That one is gorgeous :O
@Biminy

@Biminy

Art Shop
@Noyuri

@Noyuri

Art Shop
@Florierend
Oh I just realized you also give away items. If possible I would really like to have the Grove Sylvan dress (or any sylvan item)
@Florierend
Oh I just realized you also give away items. If possible I would really like to have the Grove Sylvan dress (or any sylvan item)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48