Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | nest renting (fire)
Hi :) I can rent you a fire nest for 25k
Hi :) I can rent you a fire nest for 25k
QR2nBu3.png
Bump
Bump
QR2nBu3.png
Bump
Bump
QR2nBu3.png
@Lostfire I'm interested in renting a nest. I've got a two dragons that I'm trying to get a very specific hatchling out of. [u]Eileifr:[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269499/26949843_350.png?mtime=WNtWpwACt7k.png[/img] [u]Melosa:[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270152/27015140_350.png?mtime=V-ZncgADGpo.png[/img] I want a male hatchling with Maize Primary/Antique Secondary/Ruby Tertiary, like the father, but an Imperial breed. You can do whatever you like with any other hatchlings. If none of them come out in that specific color and breed, then you can still do whatever. I'll send the money over via crossroads if you accept. Thank you! [i]Edit[/i]: Wow lol I was not paying attention to the date this thread was posted. Well, if you still want to rent a nest, I still need one.
@Lostfire I'm interested in renting a nest. I've got a two dragons that I'm trying to get a very specific hatchling out of.

Eileifr:
26949843_350.png?mtime=WNtWpwACt7k.png

Melosa:
27015140_350.png?mtime=V-ZncgADGpo.png

I want a male hatchling with Maize Primary/Antique Secondary/Ruby Tertiary, like the father, but an Imperial breed. You can do whatever you like with any other hatchlings. If none of them come out in that specific color and breed, then you can still do whatever. I'll send the money over via crossroads if you accept. Thank you!

Edit: Wow lol I was not paying attention to the date this thread was posted. Well, if you still want to rent a nest, I still need one.
@Gillyweed hi c:
woooow this dragons look soooo pretty *-* I think that it'll be a very cool baby xD
you can send me a CR!
@Gillyweed hi c:
woooow this dragons look soooo pretty *-* I think that it'll be a very cool baby xD
you can send me a CR!
QR2nBu3.png
@Lostfire Thank you! I'll send them over right away.
@Lostfire Thank you! I'll send them over right away.
@Gillyweed you are welcome ^^
Dragons are on the nest, and yaay we have 4 eggs xD
@Gillyweed you are welcome ^^
Dragons are on the nest, and yaay we have 4 eggs xD
QR2nBu3.png