Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
@Seeker *rubs temples* Gah, I can see myself in September two pages ago saying I didn't need it anymore... Do you have any copies of Witch's Curse left? And what's the status on Witch's Blight/Plague? I need to just pick up the whole dang series and be done with it at this point lol.
@Seeker *rubs temples* Gah, I can see myself in September two pages ago saying I didn't need it anymore... Do you have any copies of Witch's Curse left? And what's the status on Witch's Blight/Plague? I need to just pick up the whole dang series and be done with it at this point lol.
@Seeker

Ahhhh may I buy a copy of What Was if you have any copies left? TuT <3

Just bought a copy on the AH, nevermind! <3
@Seeker

Ahhhh may I buy a copy of What Was if you have any copies left? TuT <3

Just bought a copy on the AH, nevermind! <3
lJegL0c.png
@Seeker

Hello! If I'm reading your stock list correctly, it says you have three copies of Witch's Blight? I was wondering if I may purchase one?
@Seeker

Hello! If I'm reading your stock list correctly, it says you have three copies of Witch's Blight? I was wondering if I may purchase one?
@Seeker Hello! I was wondering, could I trouble you to add me to your general pinglist? I can't currently access docs as I'm not in my own account ;; If it's too much trouble, that's okay!
@Seeker Hello! I was wondering, could I trouble you to add me to your general pinglist? I can't currently access docs as I'm not in my own account ;; If it's too much trouble, that's okay!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Seeker
Your tracker says Raven's Rose and Crow's Gold are still in stock. May I buy a copy of each please?
@Seeker
Your tracker says Raven's Rose and Crow's Gold are still in stock. May I buy a copy of each please?
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@seeker Hello I saw that Witch's Curse in stock. Can I purchase one?
@seeker Hello I saw that Witch's Curse in stock. Can I purchase one?
@Seeker
May I please purchase one of the Witch's Blight accents that you have in stock, if they are still available? Thank you
@Seeker
May I please purchase one of the Witch's Blight accents that you have in stock, if they are still available? Thank you
Raven's Rose
600G or 600,000T

Hello everyone! 20 copies of Raven's Rose are available on the Auction House. If you are no longer interested in Raven's Rose, or bought a copy, please remove yourself from the pinglist here, otherwise you will be pinged again for future reprints.

15 copies are up for gems, 5 for treasure.

@SirLeafheart @Erisalia @hayum @kazay @Cilverlining @Krin @pooses [t] @elluain @Micheru @elusive1ar @Noll @lightly @Vulpen @Nenkou @Arcani @Fairytale @Tempestris @Heathers @Roizu[t] @delightfuliza @zorramala @Lunox @Planets @Analgesia[t] @silvers[t] @Pit @Touhou @Belviere
Raven's Rose
600G or 600,000T

Hello everyone! 20 copies of Raven's Rose are available on the Auction House. If you are no longer interested in Raven's Rose, or bought a copy, please remove yourself from the pinglist here, otherwise you will be pinged again for future reprints.

15 copies are up for gems, 5 for treasure.

@SirLeafheart @Erisalia @hayum @kazay @Cilverlining @Krin @pooses [t] @elluain @Micheru @elusive1ar @Noll @lightly @Vulpen @Nenkou @Arcani @Fairytale @Tempestris @Heathers @Roizu[t] @delightfuliza @zorramala @Lunox @Planets @Analgesia[t] @silvers[t] @Pit @Touhou @Belviere
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Planets
There are copies available for purchase on the auction house n_n
@Planets
There are copies available for purchase on the auction house n_n
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker I hope its okay to put myself on the list for the Gilded Ember Fae accent? o: :) It's such a perfect accent ;o;
@Seeker I hope its okay to put myself on the list for the Gilded Ember Fae accent? o: :) It's such a perfect accent ;o;
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186