Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally Gave Up
1 2 3
[quote name="timeblitz" date=2017-04-07 15:56:21] @Vissivius Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment [/quote] Oh sorry!! I misunderstood! :( I hope they change their mind and contact you soon.
timeblitz wrote on 2017-04-07:
@Vissivius
Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment

Oh sorry!! I misunderstood! :(
I hope they change their mind and contact you soon.

What is dead may never die
@frozenbarioth
(I understand the struggle ahah)
Will do! :V
@frozenbarioth
(I understand the struggle ahah)
Will do! :V
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
[quote name="Vissivius" date=2017-04-07 16:07:32] [quote name="timeblitz" date=2017-04-07 15:56:21] @Vissivius Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment [/quote] Oh sorry!! I misunderstood! :( I hope they change their mind and contact you soon. [/quote] No worries!!
Vissivius wrote on 2017-04-07:
timeblitz wrote on 2017-04-07:
@Vissivius
Oh gosh, it wouldn't have taken that long! That's just how long it's been since they commissioned me! I would have printed it as soon as I received payment

Oh sorry!! I misunderstood! :(
I hope they change their mind and contact you soon.

No worries!!
@FrozenBarioth
Hello! I thought I should update you on this! The accent got rejected for being a little bit over the coverage limit so I've removed the loops on top of the wings and sent it in again. Hopefully it'll pass this time and won't take so long! If you no longer want a ping please tell me!
@FrozenBarioth
Hello! I thought I should update you on this! The accent got rejected for being a little bit over the coverage limit so I've removed the loops on top of the wings and sent it in again. Hopefully it'll pass this time and won't take so long! If you no longer want a ping please tell me!
@timeblitz sounds good!
@timeblitz sounds good!
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3