Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Flightrising is not responding
Ever since adding the new AH I have been getting this message. I don't even have to be going to the AH, It does it where ever I go, I click the button and sometimes it directs me to the page and then sometimes I have to re-click. Whats up with that.
Ever since adding the new AH I have been getting this message. I don't even have to be going to the AH, It does it where ever I go, I click the button and sometimes it directs me to the page and then sometimes I have to re-click. Whats up with that.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
I am having the same issue. It used to happen to me once in a while, but the past few days it happens a lot. It takes forever to bond with my familiars because every few clicks it gives me the "not responding" message and sometimes gives me the option to recover webpage and sometimes I just have to stop and refresh. It is very annoying and frustrating! I hope there is a fix for it.

I am running Windows 10 and the not responding happens on all browsers that I have installed: Edge, Firefox and Chrome.
I am having the same issue. It used to happen to me once in a while, but the past few days it happens a lot. It takes forever to bond with my familiars because every few clicks it gives me the "not responding" message and sometimes gives me the option to recover webpage and sometimes I just have to stop and refresh. It is very annoying and frustrating! I hope there is a fix for it.

I am running Windows 10 and the not responding happens on all browsers that I have installed: Edge, Firefox and Chrome.