Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@starsystems I'd like a slot for Witch's Blight, please!
@starsystems I'd like a slot for Witch's Blight, please!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Heronfoot You're on all the lists! I should have a copy of Witch's Plague for you sooner than the others since you caught the end of the most recent run.
@Heronfoot You're on all the lists! I should have a copy of Witch's Plague for you sooner than the others since you caught the end of the most recent run.
Accents are here! As I'm having dinner, what great timing. I'm sending out accents to people who have only bought one first - if you've bought more than one type of accent you'll get them later tonight.
Accents are here! As I'm having dinner, what great timing. I'm sending out accents to people who have only bought one first - if you've bought more than one type of accent you'll get them later tonight.
The accents are in! Please send payment (600g/540k) via PM or one-way CR as soon as you're ready! ^^ If you need a hold for up to a week, please let me know!

BLIGHT (SD F): @dualscepters @Imani @BloodyBunny [t] @TheUltimateOwl @IveRios @Irithyll @pooses

CURSE (noc F): @BloodyBunny [t] @Irithyll @pooses

PLAGUE (spiral F): @dualscepters @Imani @BloodyBunny [t] @Speedythecat @Exaltier @Vanitas @pooses @Heronfoot

(Heronfoot, if you want to pay for two, I'll bump your second slot up to this run!)
The accents are in! Please send payment (600g/540k) via PM or one-way CR as soon as you're ready! ^^ If you need a hold for up to a week, please let me know!

BLIGHT (SD F): @dualscepters @Imani @BloodyBunny [t] @TheUltimateOwl @IveRios @Irithyll @pooses

CURSE (noc F): @BloodyBunny [t] @Irithyll @pooses

PLAGUE (spiral F): @dualscepters @Imani @BloodyBunny [t] @Speedythecat @Exaltier @Vanitas @pooses @Heronfoot

(Heronfoot, if you want to pay for two, I'll bump your second slot up to this run!)
@starsystems

Ahhhh could you just ping me for the end of week or put me on the very last run for the spiral one? I'm struggling with gems rn X'(
@starsystems

Ahhhh could you just ping me for the end of week or put me on the very last run for the spiral one? I'm struggling with gems rn X'(
@Exaltier No problem, I've moved you over!
@Exaltier No problem, I've moved you over!
@starsystems

Could I be put down for a copy of Witch's Blight? for treasure thanks!
@starsystems

Could I be put down for a copy of Witch's Blight? for treasure thanks!
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@Nepkitty @OverlordFreya @Pecha

Hello! You asked for end of the week pings - the shop will be closing at the end of the day tomorrow.
@Nepkitty @OverlordFreya @Pecha

Hello! You asked for end of the week pings - the shop will be closing at the end of the day tomorrow.
@starsystems

Hello. I am still interested in the Witch's Blight accent, and would like to be added to the list for a copy. Unless I am too late to answer and the shop is already closed?
@starsystems

Hello. I am still interested in the Witch's Blight accent, and would like to be added to the list for a copy. Unless I am too late to answer and the shop is already closed?
@starsystems

Can you put me down for Witch's Blight and Witch's Plague please (gem slots)? ^^
@starsystems

Can you put me down for Witch's Blight and Witch's Plague please (gem slots)? ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16