Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your favorite musicals??
1 2 3 4 5
pirates of penzance
pirates of penzance
Mine would have to be Little Shop of Horrors, though I also like Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Pirates of Penzance and Hairspray. I also have something of a soft spot for Grease, despite its flaws.
Mine would have to be Little Shop of Horrors, though I also like Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Pirates of Penzance and Hairspray. I also have something of a soft spot for Grease, despite its flaws.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Phantom of the Opera, Newsies, Hamilton, Heathers (though I've only heard like 4 songs lol), and one about Edgar Allen Poe called Nevermore
Phantom of the Opera, Newsies, Hamilton, Heathers (though I've only heard like 4 songs lol), and one about Edgar Allen Poe called Nevermore
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Oh gosh I love so many musicals, but I'll name a few for now - Les Miserables, Company, Hamilton, Rent, In the Heights, Little Shop of Horrors, and Into the Woods.
Oh gosh I love so many musicals, but I'll name a few for now - Les Miserables, Company, Hamilton, Rent, In the Heights, Little Shop of Horrors, and Into the Woods.
les mis is my favorite but i love mamma mia and chicago and hairspray too...really i just love every single musical ever ngl
les mis is my favorite but i love mamma mia and chicago and hairspray too...really i just love every single musical ever ngl
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Rose she/her queer

''There is only one thing that makes a dream
impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.''
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Anyone here know Evita? It was super popular back in the late 90s, but no one seems to know it exists nowadays... the music is so good ;-;
Anyone here know Evita? It was super popular back in the late 90s, but no one seems to know it exists nowadays... the music is so good ;-;
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
Chicago, Guys and Dolls, 42nd Street. Probably in that order, too. Chicago is my second-favorite movie, and Guys and Dolls gets bonus points for starring Frank Sinatra, my favorite singer, as Nathan Detroit in the 1955 movie version. I also love a lot of the music from Phantom of the Opera, although I'm not a fan of the actual play/movie.
Chicago, Guys and Dolls, 42nd Street. Probably in that order, too. Chicago is my second-favorite movie, and Guys and Dolls gets bonus points for starring Frank Sinatra, my favorite singer, as Nathan Detroit in the 1955 movie version. I also love a lot of the music from Phantom of the Opera, although I'm not a fan of the actual play/movie.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I forgot Prince of Egypt! It's getting to be that time of year, and the music is SO GOOD.
I forgot Prince of Egypt! It's getting to be that time of year, and the music is SO GOOD.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
I don't usually like musicals, but Heathers was the exception :)
I don't usually like musicals, but Heathers was the exception :)
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I''m a big fan of Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Heathers (but I still haven't been able to listen to the whole soundtrack), Wicked, and Hamilton.
I''m a big fan of Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Heathers (but I still haven't been able to listen to the whole soundtrack), Wicked, and Hamilton.
1 2 3 4 5