Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Discount 2013 Apparel (CLOSED)
1 2
I'm looking to sell [item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Electricians Power Pack] and other 2013 fest apparel (not Sunchasers, Windbound Plumage, or Spellscroll) (I'll check about 2014 apparel on request) Also [item=Plague Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Nature Sprite] these guys I'm offering to discount around 10-15% off LAH, just ask for a price if you're interested.
I'm looking to sell
Tricktrouper Crown
and other 2013 fest apparel (not Sunchasers, Windbound Plumage, or Spellscroll) (I'll check about 2014 apparel on request)
Also
Plague Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite
these guys

I'm offering to discount around 10-15% off LAH, just ask for a price if you're interested.
@BatCrooks Aw i'd LOVE to get the tricktrouper crown or shadow sprite but there's probably no way i could afford either... so have a bump.
@BatCrooks Aw i'd LOVE to get the tricktrouper crown or shadow sprite but there's probably no way i could afford either... so have a bump.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@BatCrooks
how much are you looking for the wind sprite?
@BatCrooks
how much are you looking for the wind sprite?
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
Just wanted to say you have some pretty accents.
Just wanted to say you have some pretty accents.
@chimeratic 2500g?

@BlueandSilver Thank you! I've had several of them for a really long time and never found a suitable dragon unfortunately :(
@chimeratic 2500g?

@BlueandSilver Thank you! I've had several of them for a really long time and never found a suitable dragon unfortunately :(
@BatCrooks
i'll have to pass since i don't wanna make you wait or put it on a hold or anything; thanks though!
@BatCrooks
i'll have to pass since i don't wanna make you wait or put it on a hold or anything; thanks though!
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@BatCrooks Would you be willing to take wishlist items along with currency in exchange for either the tricktrouper crown or shadow sprite?
@BatCrooks Would you be willing to take wishlist items along with currency in exchange for either the tricktrouper crown or shadow sprite?
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@BatCrooks

Would you happen to have any comets you're willing to sell for 1.5kg each?
@BatCrooks

Would you happen to have any comets you're willing to sell for 1.5kg each?
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@Grelleth Maybe? I've already sold a few things now so I'm not too anxious to liquidate everything, but what are you offering?

@Liraeth No, sorry!
@Grelleth Maybe? I've already sold a few things now so I'm not too anxious to liquidate everything, but what are you offering?

@Liraeth No, sorry!
@BatCrooks

what would you be asking for the wind and shadow sprites?
@BatCrooks

what would you be asking for the wind and shadow sprites?
6mWOUG0.png
1 2