Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*FTL Hatchery*~ Tree Dergs + more
1 2 3 4 5
@Usoyo - sure can! go ahead and send a CR for 2000 and i'll send a scroll.
@Usoyo - sure can! go ahead and send a CR for 2000 and i'll send a scroll.
@Usoyo - I think whoever sold you the dragon must have done that intentionally because his original name was Bealei
@Usoyo - I think whoever sold you the dragon must have done that intentionally because his original name was Bealei
@Lefuulei
I didn't pay attention to who I bought the dragon from in all honesty.
I just followed his parents here.

Either way, I think he's absolutely gorgeous and he's definitely a new perma dragon.

Thank you again for the scroll nevertheless.
@Lefuulei
I didn't pay attention to who I bought the dragon from in all honesty.
I just followed his parents here.

Either way, I think he's absolutely gorgeous and he's definitely a new perma dragon.

Thank you again for the scroll nevertheless.
@Usoyo - Oh I didn't mean to offend or imply that you should have known! It's more that I think someone probably went out of their way to give it such an awful name and possibly intended it to be a fodder dragon. I'm very happy it found a good home with you. :)
@Usoyo - Oh I didn't mean to offend or imply that you should have known! It's more that I think someone probably went out of their way to give it such an awful name and possibly intended it to be a fodder dragon. I'm very happy it found a good home with you. :)
@Lefuulei
Oh! I wasn't offended at all. ^^
I see how it may have seemed like it though, my apologies!

His name doesn't sound the same in every other language, so it might not have been meant like that. And I think he was 15K when I snatched him up, so he wasn't priced as fodder either.
@Lefuulei
Oh! I wasn't offended at all. ^^
I see how it may have seemed like it though, my apologies!

His name doesn't sound the same in every other language, so it might not have been meant like that. And I think he was 15K when I snatched him up, so he wasn't priced as fodder either.
@Skylinne @Lihmeth @FiveSpirals [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31846139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318462/31846139_350.png[/img] [/url] I've hatched a babe that's as close to the mother as possible so far. If interested, please let me know by the 10th.
@Skylinne @Lihmeth @FiveSpirals

31846139_350.png

I've hatched a babe that's as close to the mother as possible so far. If interested, please let me know by the 10th.
1 2 3 4 5