Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35
@RiverSong

I'd love a random gift! I would be interested in a skin, but anything works for me ^^

Good luck out there!
@RiverSong

I'd love a random gift! I would be interested in a skin, but anything works for me ^^

Good luck out there!
141zjd.png
@RiverSong

If you have any Arcane related stuff left at this point I would love some~

(Your kindness will be passed forward!)
@RiverSong

If you have any Arcane related stuff left at this point I would love some~

(Your kindness will be passed forward!)
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@RiverSong

I'm sorry to see you go. Thank you for doing this, though.

My biggest wish would be 2013-2014 festival apparel (windbound plumage, tricktrouper crown etc). If that is not possible, any treasure/gems would be nice as I still need to get sprites- this would be very appreciated! Alternatively Speedy <3
@RiverSong

I'm sorry to see you go. Thank you for doing this, though.

My biggest wish would be 2013-2014 festival apparel (windbound plumage, tricktrouper crown etc). If that is not possible, any treasure/gems would be nice as I still need to get sprites- this would be very appreciated! Alternatively Speedy <3
@RiverSong
Could I take Aeris and their apparel/skin? My Arcane Rep needs an apprentice. :)

@KiteM
A gift for you! Heard you needed some lair expansions!
@RiverSong
Could I take Aeris and their apparel/skin? My Arcane Rep needs an apprentice. :)

@KiteM
A gift for you! Heard you needed some lair expansions!
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@RiverSong

i'm sorry to see you go! it's nice of you to do this before you leave. i hope you have a great life out of flight rising ^o^

might be a longshot, but... do you happen to have any one of these wishlist familiars by any chance? ;;

Speedy
Golden Bantam Fangar
Mock Firebird
Candycane Xolo
Black Dwarf Unicorn
Shimmering Xolo
Dawn Fox Rat
Hati
Fluted Pukasloth

if not, any familiar i dont have is much appreciated! <3
@RiverSong

i'm sorry to see you go! it's nice of you to do this before you leave. i hope you have a great life out of flight rising ^o^

might be a longshot, but... do you happen to have any one of these wishlist familiars by any chance? ;;

Speedy
Golden Bantam Fangar
Mock Firebird
Candycane Xolo
Black Dwarf Unicorn
Shimmering Xolo
Dawn Fox Rat
Hati
Fluted Pukasloth

if not, any familiar i dont have is much appreciated! <3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@RiverSong

Sad to see you go... good luck in the real world! XD
Anything you have left is okay with me. ^^
@RiverSong

Sad to see you go... good luck in the real world! XD
Anything you have left is okay with me. ^^
@RiverSong If you have any more of those level 25 dergs I'd be happy to add them to the Stygian Uprising's numbers (an organization that loans out lvl 25's to users who need them for a week or two)
@RiverSong If you have any more of those level 25 dergs I'd be happy to add them to the Stygian Uprising's numbers (an organization that loans out lvl 25's to users who need them for a week or two)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
@RiverSong
I'm sorry to hear your leaving! :c
I'd appreciate any gift. I was also wondering if Sabine was available?
Thank you!
@RiverSong
I'm sorry to hear your leaving! :c
I'd appreciate any gift. I was also wondering if Sabine was available?
Thank you!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
nfvypUr.png
qJFAY9h.png
gn3taZc.png
EA8HNxZ.png
@RiverSong Can I adopt Onyx with the Black Dwarf Unicorn familiar if it's still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13659591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136596/13659591_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RiverSong Can I adopt Onyx with the Black Dwarf Unicorn familiar if it's still available?

13659591_350.png
Good luck in whatever you do next (and in getting through this thread hehe)~

I'd be interested in your Golden Bantam Fangar, Speedy, Black Dwarf Unicorn, or Dunhoof Ambassador, Otherwise if they're gone by the time you get to me then anything is fine c: Thanks in advance!
Good luck in whatever you do next (and in getting through this thread hehe)~

I'd be interested in your Golden Bantam Fangar, Speedy, Black Dwarf Unicorn, or Dunhoof Ambassador, Otherwise if they're gone by the time you get to me then anything is fine c: Thanks in advance!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35