Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4
[img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5b40/f/2016/141/8/5/bump_banner_by_kaykitty1405-da38v0c.png[/img]
bump_banner_by_kaykitty1405-da38v0c.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
@Alluundra1087 @Malware @toodlesmcdoodles @Dandydots @Aeonox @sazzibee @malatruse @emeryonyx @Roesyy @VoidDeluz @WhimsicalWolf @MissFortune17 @PatheticLilFry @Kyoki

This raffle has ended!

The final pot was 267,000t and 255g.

The winner of half the pot (133,500t and 128g) is:

Alluundra1087

You have 24 hours to accept the prize or a new winner will be drawn.

Thank you all for participating! I will be running raffles periodically so if you would liked to be pinged at my next raffle don't be afraid to ask!
@Alluundra1087 @Malware @toodlesmcdoodles @Dandydots @Aeonox @sazzibee @malatruse @emeryonyx @Roesyy @VoidDeluz @WhimsicalWolf @MissFortune17 @PatheticLilFry @Kyoki

This raffle has ended!

The final pot was 267,000t and 255g.

The winner of half the pot (133,500t and 128g) is:

Alluundra1087

You have 24 hours to accept the prize or a new winner will be drawn.

Thank you all for participating! I will be running raffles periodically so if you would liked to be pinged at my next raffle don't be afraid to ask!
@Ingressor
I'd like to be pinged when your next raffle comes!
@Ingressor
I'd like to be pinged when your next raffle comes!
signature_zpsbab33444.png
@Roesyy Added!
@Roesyy Added!
I'd love to be pinged next time you run a raffle. :3
I'd love to be pinged next time you run a raffle. :3
@Ingressor

I would like to be added to the pinglist as well! Thanks!
@Ingressor

I would like to be added to the pinglist as well! Thanks!
48mgCfD.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
i-FCr5Cr7-Ti.png tumblr_nq6aqxFUBV1usbxumo1_400.png i-NwVqvmF-Ti.png
i tried to send you stuff.. but you didn't accept it and two days passed.. but it's okay.. enjoy your raffle..
i tried to send you stuff.. but you didn't accept it and two days passed.. but it's okay.. enjoy your raffle..
@emeryonyx I apologize for not accepting the CR (didn't even notice you had sent one until you canceled it). This is partially why I requested that all currency be sent inside a PM so as not to get lost in alerts :( I'll be sure to ping you for the next raffle, though.

@VoidDeluz Added!

@Malware @emeryonyx (sorry for the double ping, Emery) Do you two want to be pinged for Stygian updates and/or events as well?

@emeryonyx I apologize for not accepting the CR (didn't even notice you had sent one until you canceled it). This is partially why I requested that all currency be sent inside a PM so as not to get lost in alerts :( I'll be sure to ping you for the next raffle, though.

@VoidDeluz Added!

@Malware @emeryonyx (sorry for the double ping, Emery) Do you two want to be pinged for Stygian updates and/or events as well?

@Ingressor

Sure, thanks! :)
@Ingressor

Sure, thanks! :)
48mgCfD.png
1 2 3 4