Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I have a problem
1 2 3
Seriously, I have a problem. I've been saying in a joking sense since joining the site that I am a sucker for Maize primary dragons. And then within the past week or so I have acquired a total of seven different dragons with Maize primary, most of them purchased, a few obtained through other means. This number doesn't include my created dragon from when I first joined either.

So now that I've stated my obsession with Maize primary dragons, does anyone else have a color or type of dragon that they find themselves unable to resist a lot of the time? Or a color that fills up most of their lair?
Seriously, I have a problem. I've been saying in a joking sense since joining the site that I am a sucker for Maize primary dragons. And then within the past week or so I have acquired a total of seven different dragons with Maize primary, most of them purchased, a few obtained through other means. This number doesn't include my created dragon from when I first joined either.

So now that I've stated my obsession with Maize primary dragons, does anyone else have a color or type of dragon that they find themselves unable to resist a lot of the time? Or a color that fills up most of their lair?
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
Light Iridescent colors ;___; Sooooo pretty. Though most the dragons in my lair are all dark, I'm hoping to breed some beauties here soon.
Light Iridescent colors ;___; Sooooo pretty. Though most the dragons in my lair are all dark, I'm hoping to breed some beauties here soon.
PUjvg1g.gif
Mirror babies. I cannot stop buying mirror babies because their mouths remind me of baby birds.

"Feed me!"

"OKAY!" *takes all of them home*

I just can't stop ;_;
Mirror babies. I cannot stop buying mirror babies because their mouths remind me of baby birds.

"Feed me!"

"OKAY!" *takes all of them home*

I just can't stop ;_;
Y3kY2LN.png
Well, maize as a primary is pretty rad.

I seem to gravitate toward the same colors...platinum, maize, ice. When it isn't toward that, it's usually shadow, and other dark purples or blues. I've been telling myself that when I have the funds to spare, I need to get more brightly colored dragons, 'cause geez.
Well, maize as a primary is pretty rad.

I seem to gravitate toward the same colors...platinum, maize, ice. When it isn't toward that, it's usually shadow, and other dark purples or blues. I've been telling myself that when I have the funds to spare, I need to get more brightly colored dragons, 'cause geez.
I like dark (obsidian, black, and midnight primary) dragons with bright wings. I have a few of them in my lair. I just really like them, and I can't help but seriously consider buying such dragons when I see them pop up in the auction house.

I would like to have a diverse range of colors, though. I don't want a billion bright-winged black dragons. There are other color combos that look great (I rather like yellow with purple wings; complementary colors for the win), and I like red dragons a lot, too. And it's better for business; with more color options, it's easier to appeal to a wider variety of people, since not everyone likes the same things.
I like dark (obsidian, black, and midnight primary) dragons with bright wings. I have a few of them in my lair. I just really like them, and I can't help but seriously consider buying such dragons when I see them pop up in the auction house.

I would like to have a diverse range of colors, though. I don't want a billion bright-winged black dragons. There are other color combos that look great (I rather like yellow with purple wings; complementary colors for the win), and I like red dragons a lot, too. And it's better for business; with more color options, it's easier to appeal to a wider variety of people, since not everyone likes the same things.
I'm a sucker for bright colors, which means I often end up with dragons that nobody else really wants. But wow ahh they're so colorful ;_;
I'm a sucker for bright colors, which means I often end up with dragons that nobody else really wants. But wow ahh they're so colorful ;_;
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
I think if I'm not careful, I could develop an iridescent pearlcatcher problem.
I think if I'm not careful, I could develop an iridescent pearlcatcher problem.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
I have a bunch, but I think the worst culprits at the moment are Lavender and Mulberry. I have... *checks* Three lavender primary, two mulberry primary, one lavender secondary, and three mulberry secondaries. Although one of those is a twofer, lavender/mulberry.
But really, anything green, blue, purple, white, black, or gray is a problem area for me. ;3;
I have a bunch, but I think the worst culprits at the moment are Lavender and Mulberry. I have... *checks* Three lavender primary, two mulberry primary, one lavender secondary, and three mulberry secondaries. Although one of those is a twofer, lavender/mulberry.
But really, anything green, blue, purple, white, black, or gray is a problem area for me. ;3;
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
If you have a problem, send your maize dragons to me and I can solve it.
If you have a problem, send your maize dragons to me and I can solve it.
Hah hah! Wow, good to know that there are others out there with weaknesses for certain dragons. I'm not alone! We could start an "Anonymous" group.

Although I have to say, Platinum and White come a close second to Maize primary for me.

@Firestar Secretly that's their plan. To lure you in with their adorable until they overtake your lair. First your lair, next THE WORLD!!

@Graelz No! They are mine! All miiiiiine!! *huddles her babies into a corner and hisses protectively*
Hah hah! Wow, good to know that there are others out there with weaknesses for certain dragons. I'm not alone! We could start an "Anonymous" group.

Although I have to say, Platinum and White come a close second to Maize primary for me.

@Firestar Secretly that's their plan. To lure you in with their adorable until they overtake your lair. First your lair, next THE WORLD!!

@Graelz No! They are mine! All miiiiiine!! *huddles her babies into a corner and hisses protectively*
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
1 2 3