Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 266 267
These HD dergs are blowing my mind.
These HD dergs are blowing my mind.
So this is Akirigeddon Amazing job. I'm crying from laughing too much this is great [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/15eeda665dd04c326777382b851ed592/tumblr_inline_mtjv2k2Zvf1rg47ke.jpg[/img]
So this is Akirigeddon
Amazing job.

I'm crying from laughing too much this is great

tumblr_inline_mtjv2k2Zvf1rg47ke.jpg
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
By FAR, funniest gag today. Well done, FR.
By FAR, funniest gag today. Well done, FR.
DzfJhgF.png
IM SCREAMING this is brilliant
IM SCREAMING this is brilliant
akiri you got some explaining to do xD
akiri you got some explaining to do xD
15128.png
well done, well done.
I read the update attentively, then went to my lair overview page and for the first second, I was shocked before the bell rang xD

in my defense, I'm also playing a certain big company MMO whose "developers" were not above doing a very similar thing to our characters, but they were serious and actually killed the avatars we had played with for many years.

I could get used to the HD version here though, because unlike the big MMO new character mugs, our dragons look really endearing and...dragony. This noodley look <3
FR truly understands dragon nature.
10/10
well done, well done.
I read the update attentively, then went to my lair overview page and for the first second, I was shocked before the bell rang xD

in my defense, I'm also playing a certain big company MMO whose "developers" were not above doing a very similar thing to our characters, but they were serious and actually killed the avatars we had played with for many years.

I could get used to the HD version here though, because unlike the big MMO new character mugs, our dragons look really endearing and...dragony. This noodley look <3
FR truly understands dragon nature.
10/10
AHHHH! You have given me a frighten!
AHHHH! You have given me a frighten!
Lacunata slept beneath the dreaming tree in those first days of wild magic, and the great crystalline oak bequeathed her with many dreams. She dreamt of the past, of her wild and bloodied ancestors, she dreamt of the present, her kind holding conferences like the mortal races. But most of all she dreamt the future, a future of fire and darkness. A future of floating islands, and flying ships.- The Winter Warriors, unknown chapter
Best update 10/10
Best update 10/10
I'm literally dying XD
I'm literally dying XD
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
dragons are looking better than ever
dragons are looking better than ever
dratini.png gina . 17 . she/her

main blog . fr blog
2:00 ahead of fr time
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 266 267