Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rain & Wind Dom Shoppe [Offline]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Zillua On it! Hopefully will stock soon.

@TheDragonEmperor Yee, the Marketplace is fickle. xD
@Zillua On it! Hopefully will stock soon.

@TheDragonEmperor Yee, the Marketplace is fickle. xD
@TheDragonEmperor

I love running them, though. It's the most interactions I get on FR, since I can't get myself to coli grind much or have energy for lore writing (though I have ideas). I meet lot of nice people and feel like I can help. Though, this is only my 2nd time running one.
@TheDragonEmperor

I love running them, though. It's the most interactions I get on FR, since I can't get myself to coli grind much or have energy for lore writing (though I have ideas). I meet lot of nice people and feel like I can help. Though, this is only my 2nd time running one.
@Sadrain may I get Thylacine and Ridgeback scrolls? That should be 212,500 + 131,750 = 212,500 right?
@Sadrain may I get Thylacine and Ridgeback scrolls? That should be 212,500 + 131,750 = 212,500 right?
@TheDragonEmperor I've had NO luck with coli grinding this festival. Like, quite a few scrolls, but not a single chest in sight. RNG is rarely kind to me, so I kind of have gotten used to that, though.

And, aww, thank you! Your words made me smile! I did mess up a little, though, couldn't snipe some items in time and went offline to sleep and upset 2 customers. q_q Or missed a ping and they found another dom shop. But, it happens. I can't be around always, too, haha.

@Rosemund Certainly! But it'd be 212,500 + 131,750 = 344,250 :3
@TheDragonEmperor I've had NO luck with coli grinding this festival. Like, quite a few scrolls, but not a single chest in sight. RNG is rarely kind to me, so I kind of have gotten used to that, though.

And, aww, thank you! Your words made me smile! I did mess up a little, though, couldn't snipe some items in time and went offline to sleep and upset 2 customers. q_q Or missed a ping and they found another dom shop. But, it happens. I can't be around always, too, haha.

@Rosemund Certainly! But it'd be 212,500 + 131,750 = 344,250 :3
@Sadrain

I kind of have a big skin/accent order, let me know if it's a problem. :P

Windblown Bonsai x 1
Twisted Bamboo x 1
Autumn Galestorm x 1
Face of the Wind x 1
Skybound x 2

Breezy Swirls x 5
Tattered Maps x 2
Zephyr Damselfly x 4
Springrise Screamer x 4
Fallen Angel x 3
Cloudsong Adornments x 3

27 total for 803,250 I think. :P
@Sadrain

I kind of have a big skin/accent order, let me know if it's a problem. :P

Windblown Bonsai x 1
Twisted Bamboo x 1
Autumn Galestorm x 1
Face of the Wind x 1
Skybound x 2

Breezy Swirls x 5
Tattered Maps x 2
Zephyr Damselfly x 4
Springrise Screamer x 4
Fallen Angel x 3
Cloudsong Adornments x 3

27 total for 803,250 I think. :P
@Sadrain
Hello! Could you possibly buy 3 Rune genes and 3 Lace genes for me, please?

EDIT: Wonderful, many thanks!
@Sadrain
Hello! Could you possibly buy 3 Rune genes and 3 Lace genes for me, please?

EDIT: Wonderful, many thanks!
@Lilta
Shouldn't be a problem if you have a bit of patience and can pay upfront so I can deliver without CR stallings. :3
@Lilta
Shouldn't be a problem if you have a bit of patience and can pay upfront so I can deliver without CR stallings. :3
@Weidenbaum
Lace might take a while, but certainly!
@Weidenbaum
Lace might take a while, but certainly!
@Sadrain
hello! Is there a chance you could get me 2 skinsets and an additional skybound? I would pay 750k treasure in total, including a tip for you!
@Sadrain
hello! Is there a chance you could get me 2 skinsets and an additional skybound? I would pay 750k treasure in total, including a tip for you!
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer

Yes, I can manage that! :D
@Traumtaenzer

Yes, I can manage that! :D
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23