Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~3 year old dragons for sale!
I've returned to FR after a long absence and I want to clean out my lair before I hit the feed button and cry over the results. Many of my dragons are around 3 years old. I am told that low-digit IDs are something the cool kids like now, and some of mine are 7 digits.

Check my lair for what's on sale!

Prices are negotiable!

And apologies for not organizing all the for sale dragons together; I'm recovering from a torn ligament in my wrist and in a cast so computer things are a challenge right now.
I've returned to FR after a long absence and I want to clean out my lair before I hit the feed button and cry over the results. Many of my dragons are around 3 years old. I am told that low-digit IDs are something the cool kids like now, and some of mine are 7 digits.

Check my lair for what's on sale!

Prices are negotiable!

And apologies for not organizing all the for sale dragons together; I'm recovering from a torn ligament in my wrist and in a cast so computer things are a challenge right now.
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
bump
bump
@chivere
How much for a 7??
@chivere
How much for a 7??
how much for Nivur
how much for Nivur
@Number
@kayliownsyou

All of the ones for sale are already listed on the AH, so if the prices I put them up for are fine, you can buy them outright. Just look for the little moneybags icon and click on their profile pages.

Anything that's not listed on the AH is a dragon I'm keeping. Sorry for the confusion!
@Number
@kayliownsyou

All of the ones for sale are already listed on the AH, so if the prices I put them up for are fine, you can buy them outright. Just look for the little moneybags icon and click on their profile pages.

Anything that's not listed on the AH is a dragon I'm keeping. Sorry for the confusion!
@chivere

Thank you so much for selling Leth - she's my favourite dragon's grandmother, and I happened to stumble upon her being for sale and actually screamed ;^;
@chivere

Thank you so much for selling Leth - she's my favourite dragon's grandmother, and I happened to stumble upon her being for sale and actually screamed ;^;
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes

Wow, small world, huh? I'm glad she found a good home. :)
@Celes

Wow, small world, huh? I'm glad she found a good home. :)