Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot View Lair
1 2 3 4 5
I am still unable to log back in with any device. Maybe when I get back to work it will be fixed because everyone needs to play with Dragons and get paid while doing it. xD

EDIT: Seems like something is going on with the urls because I can now view all the pages and interact with them without having to log out and log in.
I am still unable to log back in with any device. Maybe when I get back to work it will be fixed because everyone needs to play with Dragons and get paid while doing it. xD

EDIT: Seems like something is going on with the urls because I can now view all the pages and interact with them without having to log out and log in.
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
if it comes from the www1 and the www it is maybe because of a server or protocol update, the session(connection) is not transferred anymore between the www domain and the www1. But that is strange that that happened only on some computers/browser
Only the developers will be able to fix it definitly (I think)

I'm computer scientist student
if it comes from the www1 and the www it is maybe because of a server or protocol update, the session(connection) is not transferred anymore between the www domain and the www1. But that is strange that that happened only on some computers/browser
Only the developers will be able to fix it definitly (I think)

I'm computer scientist student
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
Hello @Alxias
did you try from another browser ?
if it didn't work , try the private navigation from your browser
Hello @Alxias
did you try from another browser ?
if it didn't work , try the private navigation from your browser
@Alxias you should have the private browsing on it, I guess (I don't have any apple product)
@Alxias you should have the private browsing on it, I guess (I don't have any apple product)
I have the same issues.
I have the same issues.
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87.

Not incognito or doing anything different from my login yesterday. Yet the www server refuses to let me log in.

D:

EDIT: Clearing my cache and relogging into the front page did nothing to solve my problem.
Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87.

Not incognito or doing anything different from my login yesterday. Yet the www server refuses to let me log in.

D:

EDIT: Clearing my cache and relogging into the front page did nothing to solve my problem.
VGxuHXT.png
Same issue on Safari. Many parts of the site log me out immediately.
Same issue on Safari. Many parts of the site log me out immediately.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
I also have this problem. Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome.

I can be logged in on some areas of the site, but not in my lair. I've tried several times today, and consequently lost my bonuses because I could not feed my dragons in time. :(

Edit: clearing caches and logging in from the front page also did nothing for me.
I also have this problem. Desktop, Windows 7, Chrome.

I can be logged in on some areas of the site, but not in my lair. I've tried several times today, and consequently lost my bonuses because I could not feed my dragons in time. :(

Edit: clearing caches and logging in from the front page also did nothing for me.
I'm having this problem from my Asus Tablet (on Firefox and Chrome) as well as on my laptop (Chrome, Windows 7).
I'm having this problem from my Asus Tablet (on Firefox and Chrome) as well as on my laptop (Chrome, Windows 7).
Having this same issue as well. I'm experiencing it on my android phone using the Internet app. I'm going to try what Nightwing suggested

Update: clearing cookies worked. I can now gather items/access my lair/ect
Having this same issue as well. I'm experiencing it on my android phone using the Internet app. I'm going to try what Nightwing suggested

Update: clearing cookies worked. I can now gather items/access my lair/ect
1 2 3 4 5