Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coliseum always disconnects
flight rising always tells me to toggle the alternate socket after connection is lost
which does not help :c
i use firefox win10 and have been having this issue since last year, anyone else?
flight rising always tells me to toggle the alternate socket after connection is lost
which does not help :c
i use firefox win10 and have been having this issue since last year, anyone else?
@mincy

Have you tried the savemode linked in this forum allready?

If FR whitelisted in your antivirus software? Do you have trouble with the other games as well?
@mincy

Have you tried the savemode linked in this forum allready?

If FR whitelisted in your antivirus software? Do you have trouble with the other games as well?
@ismaiel thank you ismaiel!!! :3 yes i am using safemode right now! last year i wasnt though.
safe mode is an improvement! but the problem persists.
i am not sure about whitelisting.
and i must admit, i do not play the fairgrounds often, but i will go look and report back!
@ismaiel thank you ismaiel!!! :3 yes i am using safemode right now! last year i wasnt though.
safe mode is an improvement! but the problem persists.
i am not sure about whitelisting.
and i must admit, i do not play the fairgrounds often, but i will go look and report back!
Artifracture works!
Artifracture works!
I've had the same problem and I've been having it from when I first started playing. For me it occurs in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Edge regardless of alternate or normal socket with or without safemode.
Has been happening in all games as well for me.
I've had the same problem and I've been having it from when I first started playing. For me it occurs in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Edge regardless of alternate or normal socket with or without safemode.
Has been happening in all games as well for me.
PinkLionArt.png
@PinkLionArt

Do you have Trend Micro?
@PinkLionArt

Do you have Trend Micro?
@mincy

Try to clear out your cache or toggling the game socket in your account settings!
@mincy

Try to clear out your cache or toggling the game socket in your account settings!
qXZqPz6.gif
@Maki
Yes I do, could that be the problem?
@Maki
Yes I do, could that be the problem?
PinkLionArt.png
@PinkLionArt

Yes, you'll have to temporarily disable it while you play Coliseum, see this post.

@PinkLionArt

Yes, you'll have to temporarily disable it while you play Coliseum, see this post.

@Maki
THANK YOU!
Thank you so much oh my god
@Maki
THANK YOU!
Thank you so much oh my god
PinkLionArt.png