Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot name dragon
I have a problem with this unnamed dragon, hatched in my lair:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=203286&did=31674603

When I attempt to name the dragon, I receive an error message:
"An error occurred. Please try again."

It doesn't really matter what I use, it refuses to be named. This doesn't seem to be related to disallowed names or special characters.

FWIW, I attempted "Laelio" and "Cramedy", among others. I've been able to name other dragons since this first occurred (including this dragon's sib).

I'm on Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11.6, using Google Chrome v57.0.2987.110 (64-bit).

Thanks! Hope this is helpful!
I have a problem with this unnamed dragon, hatched in my lair:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=203286&did=31674603

When I attempt to name the dragon, I receive an error message:
"An error occurred. Please try again."

It doesn't really matter what I use, it refuses to be named. This doesn't seem to be related to disallowed names or special characters.

FWIW, I attempted "Laelio" and "Cramedy", among others. I've been able to name other dragons since this first occurred (including this dragon's sib).

I'm on Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11.6, using Google Chrome v57.0.2987.110 (64-bit).

Thanks! Hope this is helpful!
There are no *ordinary* people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations—these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit—immortal horrors or everlasting splendours.
—C. S. Lewis, “The Weight of Glory”
@Barth

It is on auction. Cancel the auction to name your dragon.
@Barth

[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2017-03-28 13:47:15] It is on auction. Cancel the auction to name your dragon. [/quote] Well, duh. *slapSelf* Thanks!
Ismaiel wrote on 2017-03-28:

Well, duh. *slapSelf*

Thanks!
There are no *ordinary* people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations—these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit—immortal horrors or everlasting splendours.
—C. S. Lewis, “The Weight of Glory”