Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@silverdrake
Loki here. I was pinged and told of the Loki dragon. He looks really fancy and I like him. I'd really give him a good home. Just tell me how much/what you want for him and I'll see about making space for him. Wouldn't want an overcrowded lair, now would we? :D

~LokiFriggason
@silverdrake
Loki here. I was pinged and told of the Loki dragon. He looks really fancy and I like him. I'd really give him a good home. Just tell me how much/what you want for him and I'll see about making space for him. Wouldn't want an overcrowded lair, now would we? :D

~LokiFriggason
Chaos and Order are no opposites. Either just lacks the other. Embrace the Chaos.

dragonsale_by_askhondayori-d93gvm2.png
@LokiFriggason (first of all, awesome username)

Yep! ^^ He'll be 100kt and 250kt with all his apparel. I can throw in Sigyn too at 30kt.

-Silver
@LokiFriggason (first of all, awesome username)

Yep! ^^ He'll be 100kt and 250kt with all his apparel. I can throw in Sigyn too at 30kt.

-Silver
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Thanks a lot for the compliment. I was on a Loki high when I made this account, so I'm stuck with it now and don't really mind.
Also thanks for the information. I'll see about making the 130kt, then I'll hit you up again and take Sigyn and Loki off your hands. I'll just have to make it. I'm close though, so please hold it for a moment longer. I should have it in 1-2 days, depending on how well my internet behaves.

~Loki
@silverdrake

Thanks a lot for the compliment. I was on a Loki high when I made this account, so I'm stuck with it now and don't really mind.
Also thanks for the information. I'll see about making the 130kt, then I'll hit you up again and take Sigyn and Loki off your hands. I'll just have to make it. I'm close though, so please hold it for a moment longer. I should have it in 1-2 days, depending on how well my internet behaves.

~Loki
Chaos and Order are no opposites. Either just lacks the other. Embrace the Chaos.

@silverdrake

How much is your accent Icy coat in scrolls? Or are you selling that for purely treasure/gems?
@silverdrake

How much is your accent Icy coat in scrolls? Or are you selling that for purely treasure/gems?
m6vglJ1.png
@LokiFriggason

Sure thing; I'll hold it for you. ^^

@MissGoldenPixel

1.5kg scrolls? c:
@LokiFriggason

Sure thing; I'll hold it for you. ^^

@MissGoldenPixel

1.5kg scrolls? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Dang I did my math really wrong and I know with my schedule I won't be able to get those scrolls in time so I'll have to pass. Good luck selling!
@silverdrake

Dang I did my math really wrong and I know with my schedule I won't be able to get those scrolls in time so I'll have to pass. Good luck selling!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel

Thank you!
@MissGoldenPixel

Thank you!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Could I get a price on your Mock Firebird and Skoll?? I can pay in treasure, scrolls, or mixed.

Thanks!
@silverdrake

Could I get a price on your Mock Firebird and Skoll?? I can pay in treasure, scrolls, or mixed.

Thanks!
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@silverdrake
I've got the money now. Do I just send you a request on the crossroads?

~Loki
@silverdrake
I've got the money now. Do I just send you a request on the crossroads?

~Loki

@silverdrake

Do you want it to be traditional or digital?? I don't think you ever told me which one.
@silverdrake

Do you want it to be traditional or digital?? I don't think you ever told me which one.
VGlYaSx.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41