Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Pinglists
Hi! I'm looking for a very specific dragon. Only one exists on the site and that's not enough for me. It will be based off this boy here: [br] [center][img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/TaroDracul/Random/TropicalSmoothie.png[/img] [br] [img]http://www.felisfire.com/images/feli/fd46b43579277ccdfab676d58bb18dd0.png[/img] [/center] [br] His name is Tropical Smoothie, and he is one of my favourite cats on another game. So now I'm looking for a dragon to represent him here! I've decided on the following: [br] [quote=Tropical Smoothie] [b]Bolded words[/b] are required, [i]Italics[/i] are preferred. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=130&auth=abd45d5fed6fe17550aee0482db3538f1a06b8d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male - Cats genders can be changed in this game, so as long as the colours are perfect, idc what gender it is. [i]Coatl[/i], Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, maaaaaaaaybe a fae, bogsneak, or wildclaw? [b]Carribean[/b] [i]Basic[/i] [b]Radioactive Facet[/b] - The only true unshakable. [b]Plum[/b] [i]Underbelly[/i] [i]Nature[/i] or Wind eyes [/quote] [br] So let me know if you have a dragon or dragons that can help me breed this guy! I have a ridgeback girl here that can be used at a starting point. I'm willing to look at absolutely ANYTHING, but if you have a pair that can breed these colours or really close to these colours, you don't even need to ask if I want to be pinged to a breeding. Just add me and ping me to let me know so I know to look for your name in my alerts. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31608373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316084/31608373_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
Hi!

I'm looking for a very specific dragon. Only one exists on the site and that's not enough for me. It will be based off this boy here:

TropicalSmoothie.png

fd46b43579277ccdfab676d58bb18dd0.png

His name is Tropical Smoothie, and he is one of my favourite cats on another game. So now I'm looking for a dragon to represent him here! I've decided on the following:

Tropical Smoothie wrote:
Bolded words are required, Italics are preferred.
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=130&auth=abd45d5fed6fe17550aee0482db3538f1a06b8d2&dummyext=prev.png
Male - Cats genders can be changed in this game, so as long as the colours are perfect, idc what gender it is.
Coatl, Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, maaaaaaaaybe a fae, bogsneak, or wildclaw?
Carribean Basic
Radioactive Facet - The only true unshakable.
Plum Underbelly
Nature or Wind eyes

So let me know if you have a dragon or dragons that can help me breed this guy! I have a ridgeback girl here that can be used at a starting point. I'm willing to look at absolutely ANYTHING, but if you have a pair that can breed these colours or really close to these colours, you don't even need to ask if I want to be pinged to a breeding. Just add me and ping me to let me know so I know to look for your name in my alerts.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Hi, love your cat! Can totally see why you love it so much. Anyhow, I have a Pealcatcher Male you may be interested in. The colours aren't exactly what you listed but are very similar. As I have a full house, I am willing to give him to you to experiment with if you wish...no charge. I think he's cute but he doesn't really suit what I need and I have waaaaay toooo many dragons as it is. He is the last dragon on my last page if you wish to have a look. I named him CoolCat so you can find him easily. His colouring is very close if you wish to try.
Thanks and goodluck with your breeding:)
Hi, love your cat! Can totally see why you love it so much. Anyhow, I have a Pealcatcher Male you may be interested in. The colours aren't exactly what you listed but are very similar. As I have a full house, I am willing to give him to you to experiment with if you wish...no charge. I think he's cute but he doesn't really suit what I need and I have waaaaay toooo many dragons as it is. He is the last dragon on my last page if you wish to have a look. I named him CoolCat so you can find him easily. His colouring is very close if you wish to try.
Thanks and goodluck with your breeding:)
^^
^^
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
^^
^^
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
^^
^^
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png