Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction is OVER thank you!
1 2 3 4
[center]Here I'm auctioning this gal. Yes, you're right, the lucky buyer will get, a HD rendered picture of her too. You can see it below. [b]Thaleia[/b] | #134604 Jul 09, 2013 (3 years) Platinum Skink | Mauve Stripes | Plum Spines Bred | 16 offsprings | All named [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1347/134604_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f4f848a2d99ad57af0791c96a01cd5d7/tumblr_on2qsqC6Ei1sgk9n5o3_1280.png[/img] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/4c9cb58bd86962677743d83c35b35afa/tumblr_on2qsqC6Ei1sgk9n5o2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cef7239907d4f61b90824159be95e780/tumblr_inline_onrue0q1jc1qexppy_540.png[/img] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [u][b]Auction[/b][/u] [b]Running time:[/b] 03.21. (13:40 FR time) - 04.12. (10:00 FR time) [s][b]Starting Bid:[/b] 600g[/s] [b]Minimum Bid Increase:[/b] 20g [b]Current Bid:[/b] 1.44mT (=1600g) Vialuna [b]Apparels and accent:[/b] [s]If the bids hit 1000g the winner of the auction will get the apparels and the accent of the dragon[/s] Goes with the dragons! [b]Snip Guard:[/b] 1 hour - but it will only activate if sb place a bid in the last 10 minutes of the auction. [b]Autobuy:[/b] N/A [br] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [u][b]Rules[/b][/u] - Gem - Treasure Ratio 1:900 - Ping the person you are outbidding and please ping me too - I'll accept various items as partial payment, but [b]only[/b] the following: Sprites 2013-2014 big festival apparels Familiars I don't have yet (you can check [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=25360&tab=dragon&did=28894150]here[/url]) Gem market genes Gem market breed change scrolls - I reserve the right to refuse bids from anyone who is rude or disruptive - If you decide to delet your bid PLEASE let me know write a post and @ me and the person you outbidded before - to keep the things clear and fair - Please be polite and respectful! - Also, please be patient, I'm not an auction expert, I'm trying to not mess up everything ;u; , also I'm +9 hours ahead to FR time. Thank you! [br] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [u][b]Last day ping[/b][/u] Aurora23 Zyanith Vialuna [/center]
Here I'm auctioning this gal. Yes, you're right, the lucky buyer will get, a HD rendered picture of her too. You can see it below.

Thaleia | #134604
Jul 09, 2013 (3 years)
Platinum Skink | Mauve Stripes | Plum Spines

Bred | 16 offsprings | All named

134604_350.png

tumblr_on2qsqC6Ei1sgk9n5o3_1280.png

tumblr_on2qsqC6Ei1sgk9n5o2_1280.png

tumblr_inline_onrue0q1jc1qexppy_540.png

Auction

Running time: 03.21. (13:40 FR time) - 04.12. (10:00 FR time)

Starting Bid: 600g

Minimum Bid Increase: 20g

Current Bid: 1.44mT (=1600g) Vialuna

Apparels and accent: If the bids hit 1000g the winner of the auction will get the apparels and the accent of the dragon Goes with the dragons!

Snip Guard: 1 hour - but it will only activate if sb place a bid in the last 10 minutes of the auction.

Autobuy: N/A

Rules

- Gem - Treasure Ratio 1:900

- Ping the person you are outbidding and please ping me too

- I'll accept various items as partial payment, but only the following:

Sprites
2013-2014 big festival apparels
Familiars I don't have yet (you can check here)
Gem market genes
Gem market breed change scrolls

- I reserve the right to refuse bids from anyone who is rude or disruptive

- If you decide to delet your bid PLEASE let me know write a post and @ me and the person you outbidded before - to keep the things clear and fair

- Please be polite and respectful!

- Also, please be patient, I'm not an auction expert, I'm trying to not mess up everything ;u; , also I'm +9 hours ahead to FR time.

Thank you!

Last day ping

Aurora23
Zyanith
Vialuna

swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[size=2]Asked pings @Shirenu @Vialuna[/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=2]@acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @altitude @Alyxsandre @Ampharos @Anivia @Apfelobst @Apothecaria @Asina @Asmea @Asobi @Astarothius @Aurora23 @Aviose @Azremiel @Bangerat @BatzyBoo @Baudelaire@Belegorn @Bioslice @Boundary @boxparts @Brindlefur @Cadash @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @castletown @Catfeather @Caurus @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Combatic0ns @comicsans@Daarka @Danizaurs @Defiance @deflyingdutchman @DeviantDragon @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Draxia @Drominus@Dureena @eateries @Edaigoa @Eliza @ElphabaThrop @Embereye @emeemay @eriophora @Faunus @Felixitous @FireflyRhapsody @FloatingInSpace @foxwaffles @Ganymede @garflagamoo @gempietra @Gh0stlyPizza @Gladewalker @Grimjaws @Heeroku @Hiame @HorseCrazy @Ignei @Incarnate @Infectionary @Ink @Iridaceae @Isaria @Isis @Ithaca @Ixia @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Kimberly @kisaeri @kitsune56 @Korozo @KurtCobain @Kysska @LadyBoots @Lae @Laetificat @Lamang @lawnmowers @Leannaa @legendbeary @Lexreon @leyline @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lize @Luxio @Lykos @Manarion @manysundays @Mariazny @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Micheru @Micolash @Minx @Minxwolfie @MissAlavesa @Miuv @moderneel @moolawgoat@Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @MrsItachiUchiha @Mue @Narif @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NobodyLovesStone @NomasaurusRex @Oleandre @Othelia@Ouji @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @penryn @Perrydotto @Phaedra @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @PlagueWriter @Poi @PorkWithBones @PrincessNoFun @ProvidentSparrow @queerprince @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Razzles @Revelare@riskittles @Rogue @RoseMagic @RoseOfGehenna @RosieHawk@Rykeir @SabreRose @Safirien @Shad0stryk @Shadowdancer@Shadowfire9 @ShinyHunter47 @Sinfirmitas @SirLeafheart @Sludgy @Snazzy @Snipe @SnowFairy @Solanaceae13 @Solanine @soullessdeath4 @Sourial@Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @Spyrie @Stagwing @starseer @StarTatami @Stormflight @Taarnfalk@Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terpsichoria@Tessablue @Texere @TheDragonsQueen @ThisNerd @Time@tinybalrog @Titor @Trickilicky @Vaze @Vivium @Walle @Whitefoxtails @WildFlora @wittykitsune @WolfFenrir @Wolfscent @WoofAlekseev @wordless @Wow @WyldWing @Wystaria @Xarilin @Xemriss @Yachi @Zyanith[/size] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
Asked pings

@Shirenu @Vialuna

@acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @altitude @Alyxsandre @Ampharos @Anivia @Apfelobst @Apothecaria @Asina @Asmea @Asobi @Astarothius @Aurora23 @Aviose @Azremiel @Bangerat @BatzyBoo @Baudelaire@Belegorn @Bioslice @Boundary @boxparts @Brindlefur @Cadash @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @castletown @Catfeather @Caurus @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Combatic0ns @comicsans@Daarka @Danizaurs @Defiance @deflyingdutchman @DeviantDragon @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Draxia @Drominus@Dureena @eateries @Edaigoa @Eliza @ElphabaThrop @Embereye @emeemay @eriophora @Faunus @Felixitous @FireflyRhapsody @FloatingInSpace @foxwaffles @Ganymede @garflagamoo @gempietra @Gh0stlyPizza @Gladewalker @Grimjaws @Heeroku @Hiame @HorseCrazy @Ignei @Incarnate @Infectionary @Ink @Iridaceae @Isaria @Isis @Ithaca @Ixia @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Kimberly @kisaeri @kitsune56 @Korozo @KurtCobain @Kysska @LadyBoots @Lae @Laetificat @Lamang @lawnmowers @Leannaa @legendbeary @Lexreon @leyline @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lize @Luxio @Lykos @Manarion @manysundays @Mariazny @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Micheru @Micolash @Minx @Minxwolfie @MissAlavesa @Miuv @moderneel @moolawgoat@Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @MrsItachiUchiha @Mue @Narif @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NobodyLovesStone @NomasaurusRex @Oleandre @Othelia@Ouji @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @penryn @Perrydotto @Phaedra @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @PlagueWriter @Poi @PorkWithBones @PrincessNoFun @ProvidentSparrow @queerprince @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Razzles @Revelare@riskittles @Rogue @RoseMagic @RoseOfGehenna @RosieHawk@Rykeir @SabreRose @Safirien @Shad0stryk @Shadowdancer@Shadowfire9 @ShinyHunter47 @Sinfirmitas @SirLeafheart @Sludgy @Snazzy @Snipe @SnowFairy @Solanaceae13 @Solanine @soullessdeath4 @Sourial@Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @Spyrie @Stagwing @starseer @StarTatami @Stormflight @Taarnfalk@Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terpsichoria@Tessablue @Texere @TheDragonsQueen @ThisNerd @Time@tinybalrog @Titor @Trickilicky @Vaze @Vivium @Walle @Whitefoxtails @WildFlora @wittykitsune @WolfFenrir @Wolfscent @WoofAlekseev @wordless @Wow @WyldWing @Wystaria @Xarilin @Xemriss @Yachi @Zyanith
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Auction is OPEN now!!!
Auction is OPEN now!!!
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
I have a small question. If we want also say, the accent and apparel the dragon is wearing, how much more would we have to add to our bid? That's if you're willing to sell them, of course!
@KnightYumi
I have a small question. If we want also say, the accent and apparel the dragon is wearing, how much more would we have to add to our bid? That's if you're willing to sell them, of course!
@KnightYumi

LDP please~
@KnightYumi

LDP please~
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@PlagueWriter

since her full apparel set include a Searing Sash and it's LAH is 480g/400kt at least I'd like to get 400g for the apparels and the accent
@PlagueWriter

since her full apparel set include a Searing Sash and it's LAH is 480g/400kt at least I'd like to get 400g for the apparels and the accent
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Edit: Just saw the auction doesn't start til tomorrow. Sorry!!! DX

Edit: Just saw the auction doesn't start til tomorrow. Sorry!!! DX

dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Zyanith don't worry xD I'll start it now bc that way it will be easier :) so SB is yours
@Zyanith don't worry xD I'll start it now bc that way it will be easier :) so SB is yours
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi Thanks. I'm notoriously bad at missing little details. ;n; I can't pass up the opportunity to bid on this gorgeous girl though!

So if you're starting now, I'm happy to take SB! And could I please get an LDP?
@KnightYumi Thanks. I'm notoriously bad at missing little details. ;n; I can't pass up the opportunity to bid on this gorgeous girl though!

So if you're starting now, I'm happy to take SB! And could I please get an LDP?
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Zyanith

Np it's not a quick auction, so I'm sure it's not a problem, that I started earlier (just at first I though it will be more clear if I start the auction after rollover so the first day is a full day too - but xD maybe it wasn't a good idea - I'm not an auction expert so yeah ;u;)

sure you're on the LDP list (and SB is yours) :)
@Zyanith

Np it's not a quick auction, so I'm sure it's not a problem, that I started earlier (just at first I though it will be more clear if I start the auction after rollover so the first day is a full day too - but xD maybe it wasn't a good idea - I'm not an auction expert so yeah ;u;)

sure you're on the LDP list (and SB is yours) :)
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 3 4