Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80
[quote name="SleepingCactus" date=2017-03-20 10:28:00] @stekelzak you can i just found five but thair super exspencive hears a nice one i found http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=131725&did=19450338&tab=dragon but yeah i would just like a tab so i could see them all and how many are up/prices you know stuff [/quote] I... am not sure what you had for breakfast but stop growing your own mushrooms :') JK but I don't really understand what you are saying. Probably I should stop growing my own plants as well.
SleepingCactus wrote on 2017-03-20:
@stekelzak you can i just found five but thair super exspencive hears a nice one i found http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=131725&did=19450338&tab=dragon but yeah i would just like a tab so i could see them all and how many are up/prices you know stuff

I... am not sure what you had for breakfast but stop growing your own mushrooms :') JK but I don't really understand what you are saying.

Probably I should stop growing my own plants as well.
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
OMG...it's like upgrading from a pedal cart to a fully decked out stretch limo, complete with chauffeur. This is the best upgrade to date, bar none. Totally amazing!!! You guys really nailed this one. So much easier to use. The time and effort you guys put into it...just wow!!!!! Sooooo worth waiting for. Can't thank you enough. The journey has just become even more enjoyable. All the little things DO count.
OMG...it's like upgrading from a pedal cart to a fully decked out stretch limo, complete with chauffeur. This is the best upgrade to date, bar none. Totally amazing!!! You guys really nailed this one. So much easier to use. The time and effort you guys put into it...just wow!!!!! Sooooo worth waiting for. Can't thank you enough. The journey has just become even more enjoyable. All the little things DO count.
@stekelzak I think they mean to say it is now possible to auction eternally youthful dragons. :)
@stekelzak I think they mean to say it is now possible to auction eternally youthful dragons. :)
Omg I love it!! The new auction house is a joy to use :D
Omg I love it!! The new auction house is a joy to use :D
Loving this new update! Only thing I don't like about it is that we lost the ability to hover over a dragons picture to see an enlarged version of it :-(
Loving this new update! Only thing I don't like about it is that we lost the ability to hover over a dragons picture to see an enlarged version of it :-(
okay now how do i use it help
okay now how do i use it help
@Gaia Thanks, that makes sense!
@Gaia Thanks, that makes sense!
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
Awesome Sauce!! Im soo happy for this! Thank you!!
Awesome Sauce!! Im soo happy for this! Thank you!!
LaUvVcS.gifwVlekIM.gif
LaUvVcS.gif
Cool ^^
Cool ^^
https://www.facebook.com/Winters-War-Spirit-Wolves-Edits-101038701481188/
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80