Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92
@Valikor

Hey, checking in with an update on Shadow E-1. He's currently level 11, and I've slotted an Ambush on him. Leveling has been going a little more slowly than I had anticipated, because I just started a full-time job two weeks ago, so I don't have as much free time to spend grinding in the Coli as I would like. Still, for some reason, I thought we only had 3 weeks to level the reps, so knowing that I have until Wavecrest is very reassuring - he'll DEFINITELY be leveled to 25 by then!
@Valikor

Hey, checking in with an update on Shadow E-1. He's currently level 11, and I've slotted an Ambush on him. Leveling has been going a little more slowly than I had anticipated, because I just started a full-time job two weeks ago, so I don't have as much free time to spend grinding in the Coli as I would like. Still, for some reason, I thought we only had 3 weeks to level the reps, so knowing that I have until Wavecrest is very reassuring - he'll DEFINITELY be leveled to 25 by then!
@Aedoria

Awesome! Thank for checking in :) And congrats on the job!! That's super exciting :'D
@Aedoria

Awesome! Thank for checking in :) And congrats on the job!! That's super exciting :'D
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor Hello! I am close to finishing A4 and am actually planning to have him finished by tomorrow evening.
@Valikor Hello! I am close to finishing A4 and am actually planning to have him finished by tomorrow evening.
PTAOCx6.png
@PrimeNumbersCas

Woo! Thanks for checking in :D
@PrimeNumbersCas

Woo! Thanks for checking in :D
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor
Currently I'm leveling other dragon (I've had it far earlier and I have to finish the training lol), but as soon as I'm done, I'll finish with my Shadow E2, she should be L25 this week!
@Valikor
Currently I'm leveling other dragon (I've had it far earlier and I have to finish the training lol), but as soon as I'm done, I'll finish with my Shadow E2, she should be L25 this week!
earthshieldl.png
@Valikor

Checking in to say I'm ready for the D2 :3
@Valikor

Checking in to say I'm ready for the D2 :3
@Valikor
Reporting for duty!
@Valikor
Reporting for duty!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Valikor - I'm still up for leveling A2 :)
@Valikor - I'm still up for leveling A2 :)
kriskrossness.gif
@Soviett @kriskrossness @NumberZero @Turstrigo

Thanks for checking in! :)

Turstrigo, how is Dusk coming?
@Soviett @kriskrossness @NumberZero @Turstrigo

Thanks for checking in! :)

Turstrigo, how is Dusk coming?
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor He's now level 14 with an Ambush. Should hit 15 soon.
@Valikor He's now level 14 with an Ambush. Should hit 15 soon.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92