Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92
@Turstrigo

Awesome!! Thanks :)
@Turstrigo

Awesome!! Thanks :)
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor
I've finished training Shadow-E2, I'll send her to @Chrisondra
@Valikor
I've finished training Shadow-E2, I'll send her to @Chrisondra
earthshieldl.png
@Valikor Sorry. I've had to take some personal time for myself lately. My family is under a tremendous amount of stress financially and I'm doing my best right now. If someone else wants to take on my Ice-A2 for the final 4.5 levels (I think I'm about halfway to 12 with him, but not 100% sure tbh), that's fine. I can take him back afterwards and continue to board him til NotN. I won't mind. However, I had planned to finish his levels when my life calmed down. :/ Real life sucks sometimes, because it gets in the way of our gaming. [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/e196184cd9a14533b6fd918ce26101f8.png[/img] His stats at this time.[/center]
@Valikor

Sorry. I've had to take some personal time for myself lately. My family is under a tremendous amount of stress financially and I'm doing my best right now.

If someone else wants to take on my Ice-A2 for the final 4.5 levels (I think I'm about halfway to 12 with him, but not 100% sure tbh), that's fine. I can take him back afterwards and continue to board him til NotN. I won't mind.

However, I had planned to finish his levels when my life calmed down. :/ Real life sucks sometimes, because it gets in the way of our gaming.
e196184cd9a14533b6fd918ce26101f8.png
His stats at this time.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@Valikor @luckygrace99 I'd like to announce that Dusk's training is complete!
@KatzPetz I could train him, if that's fine with you.
@Valikor @luckygrace99 I'd like to announce that Dusk's training is complete!
@KatzPetz I could train him, if that's fine with you.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Turstrigo That's great! Thank you so much, just send a CR over and I'll take him back :)
@Turstrigo That's great! Thank you so much, just send a CR over and I'll take him back :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@Soviett
Thank you! I've got your tickets down :)

@Turstrigo
I've got your tickets as well! I'm good with you taking on Ice A2, if you've got the time. Thanks!

@KatzPetz
I'm sorry to hear that D: I hope everything starts improving soon!!
I've got your tickets down for taking him up to 12, and for the ambush. Feel free to send him to Turstrigo whenever you're ready.

@Wintercreek
I don't believe you've checked in yet. Are you still up for training Wind-A3?

@PrimeNumbersCas
I have your tickets down for Ice A4 :)
@Soviett
Thank you! I've got your tickets down :)

@Turstrigo
I've got your tickets as well! I'm good with you taking on Ice A2, if you've got the time. Thanks!

@KatzPetz
I'm sorry to hear that D: I hope everything starts improving soon!!
I've got your tickets down for taking him up to 12, and for the ambush. Feel free to send him to Turstrigo whenever you're ready.

@Wintercreek
I don't believe you've checked in yet. Are you still up for training Wind-A3?

@PrimeNumbersCas
I have your tickets down for Ice A4 :)
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor Thank you!
@Valikor Thank you!
PTAOCx6.png
@Valikor, oops! I am, yes! I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought we were checking in only if we couldn't. I am definitely down to level. Thank you!
@Valikor, oops! I am, yes! I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought we were checking in only if we couldn't. I am definitely down to level. Thank you!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

No problem :)
Thanks!! :D
@Wintercreek

No problem :)
Thanks!! :D
20119.png20118.png
@Turstrigo @Valikor

Thanks to you both! I'll send him to you, Turstrigo, in a CR, you can pick him up when you're ready and send him back after :) I do appreciate it.
@Turstrigo @Valikor

Thanks to you both! I'll send him to you, Turstrigo, in a CR, you can pick him up when you're ready and send him back after :) I do appreciate it.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92