Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want pretty dragons with art? [SALE ON]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Aleryss

Both/just general pinglist please!
@Aleryss

Both/just general pinglist please!
I lost all my bones in the war
these are quite beautiful. may i be put of the pinglist?

@aleryss
these are quite beautiful. may i be put of the pinglist?

@aleryss
@Xygo you're currently on the pinglist, do you want to stay on it? (I'm confused by you saying "of" like do you mean "off" as in off the pinglist?
@Xygo you're currently on the pinglist, do you want to stay on it? (I'm confused by you saying "of" like do you mean "off" as in off the pinglist?
*screeches*
i apologize, i meant on~

also, how much for mariela?

@aleryss
i apologize, i meant on~

also, how much for mariela?

@aleryss
this is sad. my treasure stores are very low. i will wait for the next round i suppose.

@aleryss
this is sad. my treasure stores are very low. i will wait for the next round i suppose.

@aleryss
@Aleryss

Heyy can you pop me on the pinglist?
@Aleryss

Heyy can you pop me on the pinglist?
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
i need to build up my apparel and familiar fodder as well. gems are quite rare for me.

@aleryss
i need to build up my apparel and familiar fodder as well. gems are quite rare for me.

@aleryss
@Cove

I would be super-interested in Aria - do you have a ballpark for her? (It says you do for some of them) Or an items wishlist? I have a bunch of older festival stuff, and some limited gem apparel (Night Sky Silks, Flame apparel) if you're interested in that sort of thing.
@Cove

I would be super-interested in Aria - do you have a ballpark for her? (It says you do for some of them) Or an items wishlist? I have a bunch of older festival stuff, and some limited gem apparel (Night Sky Silks, Flame apparel) if you're interested in that sort of thing.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn would 500k be ok for her?
@AardRinn would 500k be ok for her?
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@cove

Hm... that's more than I have on hand at the moment. Let me take a look at how my stuff sells on the new AH and get back to you?
@cove

Hm... that's more than I have on hand at the moment. Let me take a look at how my stuff sells on the new AH and get back to you?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26