Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lvl 10 dragon
Hi there,

I'm looking for a level 15 dragon. It should look nice and needs 3 genes. I love black dragons but other colors are okay too.
Price range: between 20 000 and 40 000 treasure.
Hi there,

I'm looking for a level 15 dragon. It should look nice and needs 3 genes. I love black dragons but other colors are okay too.
Price range: between 20 000 and 40 000 treasure.
@Ziemo Your title states level 10? but your post says 15? My friend has been trying to sell the level 10 for a while! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30960837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309609/30960837_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ziemo

Your title states level 10? but your post says 15?

My friend has been trying to sell the level 10 for a while!

30960837_350.png
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper

Oh right, that went wrong xD
I doubted the leven when I made the topic. Level 10 or 15 are both nice.

Your friend has a nice dragon, do I have to contact your friend or ehh.. Well, I'm still a bit new, so I don't really know how this all works.
@BlackJasper

Oh right, that went wrong xD
I doubted the leven when I made the topic. Level 10 or 15 are both nice.

Your friend has a nice dragon, do I have to contact your friend or ehh.. Well, I'm still a bit new, so I don't really know how this all works.
@Ziemo

Usually people don't do this lol, but feel free to talk to me about pricing :D If you're interested, discuss with me, they're not on right now lol
@Ziemo

Usually people don't do this lol, but feel free to talk to me about pricing :D If you're interested, discuss with me, they're not on right now lol
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Ziemo

EDIT: Whoops, I misread. Sorry!
@Ziemo

EDIT: Whoops, I misread. Sorry!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.