Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 459 460

@Joydom29
Are you taking actual orders too? Or full now with the ones above? If not I would love to order something. ..

@Joydom29
Are you taking actual orders too? Or full now with the ones above? If not I would love to order something. ..
@zzzhorses
Aaaaa thank you ;w;

@phoenixfyre
I'm still taking orders! One last slot for treasure/gems and everything else is usd
@zzzhorses
Aaaaa thank you ;w;

@phoenixfyre
I'm still taking orders! One last slot for treasure/gems and everything else is usd
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom29 If you still have a t/g slot open for blobs, could I claim it?
@joydom29 If you still have a t/g slot open for blobs, could I claim it?
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Joydom29 yep! how much it'll cost?
@Joydom29 yep! how much it'll cost?
QR2nBu3.png
@Joydom29 Count me in on that last slot then :) Username: Phoenixfyre Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9254103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92542/9254103_350.png[/img] [/url] Details/Description: She has other examples on her page for reference. Commission Type: Human/Gijinka w full color, Waist up, pencil sketch Payment: USD, unless you want a Nature Sprite? Others: She has that one white streak in her hair on her left side. Otherwise left up to you.
@Joydom29

Count me in on that last slot then :)

Username: Phoenixfyre
Dragon/Oc/Reference:
9254103_350.png

Details/Description: She has other examples on her page for reference.
Commission Type: Human/Gijinka w full color, Waist up, pencil sketch
Payment: USD, unless you want a Nature Sprite?
Others: She has that one white streak in her hair on her left side. Otherwise left up to you.
@syncogon
Sorry, I'm fresh out of t/g slots at the moment t.t

@lostfire
It'll be 50k

@phoenixfyre
I'll definitely take the usd option if you don't mind, I'm in quite dire need of irl cash at the moment ;w;
You have such a lovely dragon there too! She'll be a joy to doodle! Will $13 be ok with you?
And since it's a usd slot, this order will be taking priority over others.
@syncogon
Sorry, I'm fresh out of t/g slots at the moment t.t

@lostfire
It'll be 50k

@phoenixfyre
I'll definitely take the usd option if you don't mind, I'm in quite dire need of irl cash at the moment ;w;
You have such a lovely dragon there too! She'll be a joy to doodle! Will $13 be ok with you?
And since it's a usd slot, this order will be taking priority over others.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Bump!
Bump!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom29

Sure, that's fine. I'll PM you my email to invoice from PayPal? If you use anything else I won't have an account for it.
@joydom29

Sure, that's fine. I'll PM you my email to invoice from PayPal? If you use anything else I won't have an account for it.
@phoenixfyre
It's ok, I use PayPal for cash, the email is tiffngtan@yahoo.com.ph
I prefer payment when I finish the piece though!
@phoenixfyre
It's ok, I use PayPal for cash, the email is tiffngtan@yahoo.com.ph
I prefer payment when I finish the piece though!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Ok no problem!
Ok no problem!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 459 460