Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | --LAIR CLEAROUT--!!--
Need to get rid of some babs since I don't really get on too often, I'd like to give them to people who can feed them. So, Anyone who needs a derg, take a peeksies in my lair and let me know who you want!!

Anyone in my lair after Arduino is available, just name who you want and name a price. I will take anything above fodder prices, and I'll take trades if I like the thing or derg. Offer me!

ping me!
Need to get rid of some babs since I don't really get on too often, I'd like to give them to people who can feed them. So, Anyone who needs a derg, take a peeksies in my lair and let me know who you want!!

Anyone in my lair after Arduino is available, just name who you want and name a price. I will take anything above fodder prices, and I'll take trades if I like the thing or derg. Offer me!

ping me!
AdoptPoochyenaSmall_zpson3hvdpl.pngAdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.png
BUMP
BUMP
@YazuYazu Would you accept a trade of x2 [item=Gold Muck] andx 4 [item=Copper Muck] for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2329461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23295/2329461_350.png[/img] [/url]
@YazuYazu

Would you accept a trade of x2 Gold Muck andx 4 Copper Muck for this guy?

2329461_350.png
SOL6BWj.png
@ShiNya I am very late, but no, I don't really do much with that stuff :(
@ShiNya I am very late, but no, I don't really do much with that stuff :(
@YazuYazu
Would you be willing to do 75kt for Narya and Cirdan?
@YazuYazu
Would you be willing to do 75kt for Narya and Cirdan?
F1jpN4O.png
@Starisia Yes! I'll send u a CR :)
@Starisia Yes! I'll send u a CR :)
@yazuyazu

15kt for Naal?
@yazuyazu

15kt for Naal?
EBs1WDl.png
@StitchedinIce You got it!
@StitchedinIce You got it!
@YazuYazu How do you feel about parting with Arana and Nebula for 5-10 gems each? I'm willing to negotiate.
@YazuYazu How do you feel about parting with Arana and Nebula for 5-10 gems each? I'm willing to negotiate.
@SerpentRose Hey! Sorry I meant to move Nebula back into the not-for-sale area, must not have shown? Not sure, but you can take Arana for 10 if you like!
@SerpentRose Hey! Sorry I meant to move Nebula back into the not-for-sale area, must not have shown? Not sure, but you can take Arana for 10 if you like!