Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 ... 3180 3181
@Eflete

Whenever you place a battlestone it will stay at the position you placed it it. If you want a different stone on the leftmost place you will have to override it with teh stone of your chiose.
@Eflete

Whenever you place a battlestone it will stay at the position you placed it it. If you want a different stone on the leftmost place you will have to override it with teh stone of your chiose.
@Ismaiel
How do I replace it?
I never put one on in the first place..
@Ismaiel
How do I replace it?
I never put one on in the first place..
@Eflete

Ah you just strated out. All dragons are born with two battlestones specific to their breed. You can buy more battlestones in the Marketplace, the Auctionhouse or can find them in the coliseum as well as get them from pinkerton.

Before you change the stones you might want to look into this coliseum guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

It will help you with the coliseum and how to train your dragons to be most efficient and gives strategic tips for the coliseum.

To change a battlestone you need to go to the coliseums main menu. The second button that says stats will let you assign stones.
You of course need a stone your dragon is able to use first. Then you can drag and drop it in the place you want it in.
@Eflete

Ah you just strated out. All dragons are born with two battlestones specific to their breed. You can buy more battlestones in the Marketplace, the Auctionhouse or can find them in the coliseum as well as get them from pinkerton.

Before you change the stones you might want to look into this coliseum guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

It will help you with the coliseum and how to train your dragons to be most efficient and gives strategic tips for the coliseum.

To change a battlestone you need to go to the coliseums main menu. The second button that says stats will let you assign stones.
You of course need a stone your dragon is able to use first. Then you can drag and drop it in the place you want it in.
is there a way to change an existing dragon's colour(s)?
is there a way to change an existing dragon's colour(s)?
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri

Yes. There is the scatterscroll. it will randomize all 3 of a dragons colors. So you can change them but not choose them - that is a privilege we only have with the first dragon.
@demitri

Yes. There is the scatterscroll. it will randomize all 3 of a dragons colors. So you can change them but not choose them - that is a privilege we only have with the first dragon.
I don't know how to fight or find new dragons. Please help me.
I don't know how to fight or find new dragons. Please help me.
Could someone direct me to the 50k give/get thread?
Could someone direct me to the 50k give/get thread?
@Riptide109 Besides breeding the dragons you already have, you can buy dragons from other players in the 'Dragons' tab of the Auction House, or you can buy/trade them privately via the Crossroads. Check the Raffles and Giveaways forum, there are sure to be plenty of dragon giveaways for newbies right now!

To fight in the Coliseum your adult dragons need to have names, and they can't be too hungry. First select the dragons you want to use with the Organize Party menu, then select 'Monster Battle' and try the first venue, the Training Fields. To complete your dragon's battle turn you need to select the attack you want to use and then click the target you want to use it on.

As you win battles, your dragons will gain experience and level up, which will give them stat points you can spend and access to more/better battlestones over time. You can customize your dragons in the Abilities & Stats menu. You should take a look at some Coli guides like this one before you go spending all those stat points, spend them wisely!
@Riptide109 Besides breeding the dragons you already have, you can buy dragons from other players in the 'Dragons' tab of the Auction House, or you can buy/trade them privately via the Crossroads. Check the Raffles and Giveaways forum, there are sure to be plenty of dragon giveaways for newbies right now!

To fight in the Coliseum your adult dragons need to have names, and they can't be too hungry. First select the dragons you want to use with the Organize Party menu, then select 'Monster Battle' and try the first venue, the Training Fields. To complete your dragon's battle turn you need to select the attack you want to use and then click the target you want to use it on.

As you win battles, your dragons will gain experience and level up, which will give them stat points you can spend and access to more/better battlestones over time. You can customize your dragons in the Abilities & Stats menu. You should take a look at some Coli guides like this one before you go spending all those stat points, spend them wisely!
Is it okay if I use a item from flight rising on a different site, like Chicken Smoothie, but as an avatar [b]and[/b] is listed from flight rising [b]with[/b] the info I play flight rising? If not, I can remove it change it to something [b]not[/b] on flight rising. The item is [item=tokay gecko].(I [b]do[/b] play Chicken Smoothie, but as a noob for now. You can send me a PM or something; I just may not reply back right away!)
Is it okay if I use a item from flight rising on a different site, like Chicken Smoothie, but as an avatar and is listed from flight rising with the info I play flight rising? If not, I can remove it change it to something not on flight rising. The item is Tokay Gecko .(I do play Chicken Smoothie, but as a noob for now. You can send me a PM or something; I just may not reply back right away!)
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
@glowb Here is your 50k thread
@glowb Here is your 50k thread
FR Time +9
1 2 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 ... 3180 3181