Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:Dracostryx/other ARPG OOC:. ~OPEN~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Pokemon18780" date=2017-03-15 10:55:20] She can be a late arrival to the school instead. Maybe she her old stryx partner passed away from age/sickness/injuries so she had to arrive late? I'm sorry for any trouble I'm causing right now with Joan. [/quote] You've got the A-OK from me, that sounds fine!
Pokemon18780 wrote on 2017-03-15:
She can be a late arrival to the school instead. Maybe she her old stryx partner passed away from age/sickness/injuries so she had to arrive late? I'm sorry for any trouble I'm causing right now with Joan.

You've got the A-OK from me, that sounds fine!
@Pokemon18780

Mm, that should be okay-ish. But I think that the Gryph she gets should have already been at the academy. There are stryx without set riders there for training purposes. Also, a stryx passing away would would a big deal, the stryx are almost like people. Perhaps her old stryx died a month or so before, but she had already signed up so she went anyways? Idk.
@Pokemon18780

Mm, that should be okay-ish. But I think that the Gryph she gets should have already been at the academy. There are stryx without set riders there for training purposes. Also, a stryx passing away would would a big deal, the stryx are almost like people. Perhaps her old stryx died a month or so before, but she had already signed up so she went anyways? Idk.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
ooohhohoho a gryph, nice. @pokemon18780 when you get everything sorted feel free to interact with my boy and his stryx!
ooohhohoho a gryph, nice. @pokemon18780 when you get everything sorted feel free to interact with my boy and his stryx!
@Epidemics

Indeed I do!

And I am awake now! Time to play catch up
@Epidemics

Indeed I do!

And I am awake now! Time to play catch up
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
i don't think i can keep up with this pace, i'm sorry. I'm going to have to drop out. apologies to you all, and i hope you have fun!
i don't think i can keep up with this pace, i'm sorry. I'm going to have to drop out. apologies to you all, and i hope you have fun!
ayyy no problem atha! it was fun!
ayyy no problem atha! it was fun!
I suggest we figure out some way to make a point that the mounts are talking and not the riders, so we don't start muddling them up. Maybe its underlined or something idk. Just to avoid confusion
I suggest we figure out some way to make a point that the mounts are talking and not the riders, so we don't start muddling them up. Maybe its underlined or something idk. Just to avoid confusion
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Yeah, that sounds like a graet idea! I think underlining the mount's speech should be good, and bolding the rider's speech. Teachers and "extras" have italicized speech. ^^
Yeah, that sounds like a graet idea! I think underlining the mount's speech should be good, and bolding the rider's speech. Teachers and "extras" have italicized speech. ^^
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Grun'll keep his italics for thinking, because he doesn't really talk. ;)
Grun'll keep his italics for thinking, because he doesn't really talk. ;)
So I'm gonna head out of the rp. I don't have the time to keep checking this all day, and it's been going far too fast, and I'm pretty sure that since I'm on mobile it shows I'm always online, which I'm not. It's been fun, but the rp's starting to get stressful and I don't need to add that to my rl stuff.

Keep having fun guys!
So I'm gonna head out of the rp. I don't have the time to keep checking this all day, and it's been going far too fast, and I'm pretty sure that since I'm on mobile it shows I'm always online, which I'm not. It's been fun, but the rp's starting to get stressful and I don't need to add that to my rl stuff.

Keep having fun guys!
9K0BhBk.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11