Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cru's Accents! Flower Power [WC M]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 154
@crusdragons - toss me down for two frozen ivy accents! *u*
@crusdragons - toss me down for two frozen ivy accents! *u*
1MLrn1k.png
@Nandalia Here you go! [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/e3ff10b8a0f33eff6584bd624627fb42/tumblr_mxf7fcfyeh1sj26pzo8_r1_400.png[/img] @swagset dfghjk do you want to wait and see if other ppl are gonna buy em though??
@Nandalia

Here you go!
tumblr_mxf7fcfyeh1sj26pzo8_r1_400.png

@swagset
dfghjk do you want to wait and see if other ppl are gonna buy em though??
tumblr_nqnts5kskM1sj26pzo7_r1_250.png
Wanted: Maize/Coral/Thistle (dream g1 but lets be real)
@crusdragons - sure, sure. i'll send gems after you give me the go-ahead, lmao
(i still want dem 2 slots tho bb)
@crusdragons - sure, sure. i'll send gems after you give me the go-ahead, lmao
(i still want dem 2 slots tho bb)
1MLrn1k.png
@swagset
ghjk okay fine then bby u3u
@swagset
ghjk okay fine then bby u3u
@CrusDragons ...I...missed the whole thing. Seriously, timezones? Seriously? XD Uh...is it possible for me to make a really early reserve for the Flat White Ivy reprint? I wouldn't mind paying now.
@CrusDragons ...I...missed the whole thing. Seriously, timezones? Seriously? XD Uh...is it possible for me to make a really early reserve for the Flat White Ivy reprint? I wouldn't mind paying now.
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent
Aaah, that is always a bummer. :c I'm not taking reserves right now, but I will keep you on the ping list and try to remember to tell you in advance, if you would like that! Sorry you missed the first go! ;c
@Lucent
Aaah, that is always a bummer. :c I'm not taking reserves right now, but I will keep you on the ping list and try to remember to tell you in advance, if you would like that! Sorry you missed the first go! ;c
@CrusDragons Advanced notice would be fine, but can I put down a reserve once you've told me? : o I've noted the times when you open your accent reserves and I'd have to be up at wee hours of the morning ( 2 to 4 am that is. xD ) to get a spot.
@CrusDragons Advanced notice would be fine, but can I put down a reserve once you've told me? : o I've noted the times when you open your accent reserves and I'd have to be up at wee hours of the morning ( 2 to 4 am that is. xD ) to get a spot.
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent
That would be absolutely fine! And yeah, time zones are a hassle like that D;
@Lucent
That would be absolutely fine! And yeah, time zones are a hassle like that D;
@CrusDragons I would love one of the frozen ones! But I know you don't want to do treasure until the first five, so would it be okay for me to be slot 6? I'm hard up on Gems right now, so I'd rather do treasure payment.
@CrusDragons I would love one of the frozen ones! But I know you don't want to do treasure until the first five, so would it be okay for me to be slot 6? I'm hard up on Gems right now, so I'd rather do treasure payment.
@CrusDragons That would be great. I'll set aside some Gems then~ Thank you!
: D

Yeah, silly time zones. xD
@CrusDragons That would be great. I'll set aside some Gems then~ Thank you!
: D

Yeah, silly time zones. xD
pockybroomsiggy.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 154