Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ OnigiriSquid
1 2 3 4
"Did you have to be so...brutal?" Blue asked softly, slowly moving towards them. "I'm pretty sure there are faster ways, and clear ways, to kill something then biting it's throat out."
"Did you have to be so...brutal?" Blue asked softly, slowly moving towards them. "I'm pretty sure there are faster ways, and clear ways, to kill something then biting it's throat out."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Granted that is true" She admitted. Before moving a bit farther back."I'll be right back! Please don't freak out when you see something strange." She took off towards a thick brush of trees.
Seconds later a bright flash came.
"Granted that is true" She admitted. Before moving a bit farther back."I'll be right back! Please don't freak out when you see something strange." She took off towards a thick brush of trees.
Seconds later a bright flash came.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
Despite Ryu's 'words of confort', he did freak out, making himself as small as possible and folding his wings around himself in a vain attempt to blend in to his surroundings as he waited.
Despite Ryu's 'words of confort', he did freak out, making himself as small as possible and folding his wings around himself in a vain attempt to blend in to his surroundings as he waited.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Moments later wearing the dark cloak that many tengu's wear. She made her was back to Blue. Only she changed. She moved happily about before she stopped in front of him reaching out to touch his wing.Outside of her clan, besides the one point near the trading center. Was when other's saw her in this form.
Moments later wearing the dark cloak that many tengu's wear. She made her was back to Blue. Only she changed. She moved happily about before she stopped in front of him reaching out to touch his wing.Outside of her clan, besides the one point near the trading center. Was when other's saw her in this form.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
Blue's eyes went wide when he saw the cloak. There were legends about cloaks like that. He shied away from Ryu. "Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, shivering slightly as he backpedaled himself up against the trunk of a tree.
Blue's eyes went wide when he saw the cloak. There were legends about cloaks like that. He shied away from Ryu. "Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, shivering slightly as he backpedaled himself up against the trunk of a tree.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4