Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glitch from Michiru
[6:28:09 PM] Michiru Silvers: I need your help when you get a chance. Post on the bug forum on FR that I can't collect attachments, put stuff in the AH, feed dragons, accept/reject dragon trades, refresh dragon images, and post anything. I can't even post ot report this bug I'm having. I can't figure it out.

She posted this to me in Skype. Can you help her?

Ladyaseret
[6:28:09 PM] Michiru Silvers: I need your help when you get a chance. Post on the bug forum on FR that I can't collect attachments, put stuff in the AH, feed dragons, accept/reject dragon trades, refresh dragon images, and post anything. I can't even post ot report this bug I'm having. I can't figure it out.

She posted this to me in Skype. Can you help her?

Ladyaseret
@Ladyaseret, please have your friend clear her cache (you can force this in Windows via CTRL-F5) and if that doesn't work, please try accessing the site in a different browser.

We will also need to know what browsers and addons she may be running. Thank you!
@Ladyaseret, please have your friend clear her cache (you can force this in Windows via CTRL-F5) and if that doesn't work, please try accessing the site in a different browser.

We will also need to know what browsers and addons she may be running. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
@Ladyaseret @twitchy

I recommend reinstalling the browser.
@Ladyaseret @twitchy

I recommend reinstalling the browser.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@twitchy - When she gets on I will let her know. She has been AFK since messaging me this request. I think she is working on Firefox though. I think the only other browser she has is IE.

SO when she gets on I will link her to this posting.

Ladyaseret
@twitchy - When she gets on I will let her know. She has been AFK since messaging me this request. I think she is working on Firefox though. I think the only other browser she has is IE.

SO when she gets on I will link her to this posting.

Ladyaseret
I just got on and it was suddenly working again. Not sure what I did to make it work again, but I found some trojans and that might have been the cause. I think. Thank you.

@ladyaseret Thanky ou
I just got on and it was suddenly working again. Not sure what I did to make it work again, but I found some trojans and that might have been the cause. I think. Thank you.

@ladyaseret Thanky ou