Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New! but loved dragons since childhood
Hey! Name's Alven but I'm mostly known as Plum online. I'm non binary and autistic. I love to draw and write and make other people happy!
I look forward to being here!
Hey! Name's Alven but I'm mostly known as Plum online. I'm non binary and autistic. I love to draw and write and make other people happy!
I look forward to being here!
@PlumHirsch Hey there! :D Its nice to meet you!
I've loved dragons ever since I was very young.
@PlumHirsch Hey there! :D Its nice to meet you!
I've loved dragons ever since I was very young.
floating_hearts_pansexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczgv89.gif
I like your socks

Commissions are always open :)
@PlumHirsch Welcome in Flightrising. I hope you find here nice friends. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask;)
@PlumHirsch Welcome in Flightrising. I hope you find here nice friends. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask;)
CeLSHOy.png
@plumhirsch

Welcome! I am autistic too! It has been a wild experience for me, more or less. Have you checked out your flight's new join forum?
@plumhirsch

Welcome! I am autistic too! It has been a wild experience for me, more or less. Have you checked out your flight's new join forum?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@AwesomeWaffel It's nice to meet you too! Dragons really are great njknkfm ;w; I need to get myself to draw them again one day.

@Kazami Thank you very much! I look forward to making new friends as well and I'll keep that in mind!

@chillInAForest It's more or less something I need to learn more on and get reevaluated for me since I was evaluated around five but don't let that be an obstetrical for you! I have yet to, I should get on to that soon!
@AwesomeWaffel It's nice to meet you too! Dragons really are great njknkfm ;w; I need to get myself to draw them again one day.

@Kazami Thank you very much! I look forward to making new friends as well and I'll keep that in mind!

@chillInAForest It's more or less something I need to learn more on and get reevaluated for me since I was evaluated around five but don't let that be an obstetrical for you! I have yet to, I should get on to that soon!
@PlumHirsch

I told you you would have loved this site!
By the way, other than checking your flight's forum, I suggest to give a look to the 'Guides' section: you should be able to find plenty of useful suggestions to get your clan started, as well as to make the most out of each feature.
@PlumHirsch

I told you you would have loved this site!
By the way, other than checking your flight's forum, I suggest to give a look to the 'Guides' section: you should be able to find plenty of useful suggestions to get your clan started, as well as to make the most out of each feature.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Yes you did!
Ohhh ok will do that too then, hopefully I'm awake enough to get a good grasp on things. Still a bit sleepy from this morning. pff
@Jupiteru

Yes you did!
Ohhh ok will do that too then, hopefully I'm awake enough to get a good grasp on things. Still a bit sleepy from this morning. pff
@PlumHirsch

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do! Feel free to add or ask any questions.
@PlumHirsch

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do! Feel free to add or ask any questions.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique

Thank you! I am enjoying it so far!
@Ghostifique

Thank you! I am enjoying it so far!