Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OnigiriSquid 1x1 Starting Anew
1 2 3 4
((I actually run a dragon sell thread, so if I have the space could I sell the extras no one wants?))

"I'm Shadowwing. I'm one of the clan healers." She answered the two. "Well it's nice to meet the two of you. Sorry if the rest of my clan is a little paranoid. But most of them are still a little jumpy from living in Willowwisp Grove." She looked specifically at Rugar. "I know the feeling. When I'm one of the only Pearlcatchers in my clan as well."

~`~

When the large male Ridgeback approached Lillystrom looked to be having a panic attack. For that reason Thistlefur moved closer so the other dragon couldn't get near the nest. When he heard the other males remark he shot him a look that clearly read, 'Agreed! But I will never say that within ear shot of said mate.' He gave him a smile. My name's Thistlefur. My mate is Lillystorm, and you are?" He said in a friendly voice.
((I actually run a dragon sell thread, so if I have the space could I sell the extras no one wants?))

"I'm Shadowwing. I'm one of the clan healers." She answered the two. "Well it's nice to meet the two of you. Sorry if the rest of my clan is a little paranoid. But most of them are still a little jumpy from living in Willowwisp Grove." She looked specifically at Rugar. "I know the feeling. When I'm one of the only Pearlcatchers in my clan as well."

~`~

When the large male Ridgeback approached Lillystrom looked to be having a panic attack. For that reason Thistlefur moved closer so the other dragon couldn't get near the nest. When he heard the other males remark he shot him a look that clearly read, 'Agreed! But I will never say that within ear shot of said mate.' He gave him a smile. My name's Thistlefur. My mate is Lillystorm, and you are?" He said in a friendly voice.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
(Yeah that'd be fine)

Marcus looked pleased as the Thistlefur, seemed to get the remark he said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both, I am Marcus, my mate Faer is originally from the plague flight. But Like me we were raised in the same flight." He replied with a bow.

He motioned to a spot halfway between the two nests for the two to settle down to talk.
Faer, kept her eyes on Thistlefu, as she glowered.
♥♠♥♠

"That is wonderful to know that I am not alone, Why did you leave Willowwisp grove?" Rugar asked. Perking up in delight at her news. He breathed in calming himself.

"Are you a Healer?" Banzir asked curiously, since from his experience with magic based support, Like Sylias, he didn't know much about other magic users. "Would you like to meet our healer-mad alchemist that infuses magic into her alchemy creations?" He asked, Fiddling with an invisible object.

Banizar chuckled in amusement, looking from one pearlcatcher to the next. "Rugar, is a budding magician at best but," He laughed then "He's magic goes every where."

♥♠♥♠

Hinehou gave a small yelp of surprise as he's mother appeared. Imer hanging from his tail. After setting him down She looked at Hinehou. Her eyes disapproved a bit but as she spoke she seemed proud of him from not running away from the spot.

"My darling little book worm" She spoke leaning her head down to nuzzle him affectionately. "You set the right example from not running." She nuzzled him again. "You should be going to your studies. Sylias will be waiting for you soon. I saw her picking herbs earlier."
(Yeah that'd be fine)

Marcus looked pleased as the Thistlefur, seemed to get the remark he said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both, I am Marcus, my mate Faer is originally from the plague flight. But Like me we were raised in the same flight." He replied with a bow.

He motioned to a spot halfway between the two nests for the two to settle down to talk.
Faer, kept her eyes on Thistlefu, as she glowered.
♥♠♥♠

"That is wonderful to know that I am not alone, Why did you leave Willowwisp grove?" Rugar asked. Perking up in delight at her news. He breathed in calming himself.

"Are you a Healer?" Banzir asked curiously, since from his experience with magic based support, Like Sylias, he didn't know much about other magic users. "Would you like to meet our healer-mad alchemist that infuses magic into her alchemy creations?" He asked, Fiddling with an invisible object.

Banizar chuckled in amusement, looking from one pearlcatcher to the next. "Rugar, is a budding magician at best but," He laughed then "He's magic goes every where."

♥♠♥♠

Hinehou gave a small yelp of surprise as he's mother appeared. Imer hanging from his tail. After setting him down She looked at Hinehou. Her eyes disapproved a bit but as she spoke she seemed proud of him from not running away from the spot.

"My darling little book worm" She spoke leaning her head down to nuzzle him affectionately. "You set the right example from not running." She nuzzled him again. "You should be going to your studies. Sylias will be waiting for you soon. I saw her picking herbs earlier."
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
Thistlefur walked over and settled down with Marcus. He noticed Fear glaring at him, but choose to ignore her. "So, is this your first nest?" He questioned to move the conversation. He could hear Lillystorm start to rearrange her eggs yet again.

~`~

Shadowwing paled at the question concerning the Grove. "W-well where chased out." She answered, here usually happy attitude replaced as she fought off the PTSD. She shook her head to clear the memory. She took in Banizar's comment. This Sylias character sounded a bit like Tigerlilly. He was always working on one experiment or another. "If you like I could teach you." She was speaking directly to Rugar now. "Mamma taught me everything I know about herbs and illness."
Thistlefur walked over and settled down with Marcus. He noticed Fear glaring at him, but choose to ignore her. "So, is this your first nest?" He questioned to move the conversation. He could hear Lillystorm start to rearrange her eggs yet again.

~`~

Shadowwing paled at the question concerning the Grove. "W-well where chased out." She answered, here usually happy attitude replaced as she fought off the PTSD. She shook her head to clear the memory. She took in Banizar's comment. This Sylias character sounded a bit like Tigerlilly. He was always working on one experiment or another. "If you like I could teach you." She was speaking directly to Rugar now. "Mamma taught me everything I know about herbs and illness."
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Rugar nodded, "It is sad to hear that" He replied. Banizer just looked with a slight smile before saying good bye to look for Ryu. He is hoping that she wasn't in that elf form. He thought shivering. Running past, he spotted Faye.

"Faye! Have you seen Ryu?"

"Yes, but you'd only call her gross, running from her when she's in her one form." She snorted.

♥♦

"It is indeed" Marcus replied making a nice cozy spot for himself. "Is it your first as well?" He asked in return, Looking from one expecting mother to the next.

Faer huffed saying something to the two males "Yes,yes I've heard marcus joke a lot about 'mates'.." She had apparently over heard the remark when he made it to Thistlefur.
Rugar nodded, "It is sad to hear that" He replied. Banizer just looked with a slight smile before saying good bye to look for Ryu. He is hoping that she wasn't in that elf form. He thought shivering. Running past, he spotted Faye.

"Faye! Have you seen Ryu?"

"Yes, but you'd only call her gross, running from her when she's in her one form." She snorted.

♥♦

"It is indeed" Marcus replied making a nice cozy spot for himself. "Is it your first as well?" He asked in return, Looking from one expecting mother to the next.

Faer huffed saying something to the two males "Yes,yes I've heard marcus joke a lot about 'mates'.." She had apparently over heard the remark when he made it to Thistlefur.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
Thistlefur smiled. "Oh no it will be our 3ed." He glanced at his hyper mate. "Hopefully one of them will stay this time." He looked back at Marcus. "Well I guess as long as we're together it really doesn't matter."

~`~

Shadowwing was about to continue the conversation, but stopped when Nightrose barreled into her. "Sorry, Shadow." The young Windclaw called out before bounding off in another direction.

"Perhaps we should get out of everyone's way." She recommended.

~`~

Silverscail and Brighttail watched as Faye answered a
Nocturne. A call from their mother had them running off. Silverscail sat down under a tree with her mother and brother. Silvereye began her lecture on the proper way to make a fair agreement. Silvereye rolled her eyes. This lecture was the most boring and her mother gave it almost every other lesson.

Her brother on the other hand loved it. She always used a different example for them to respond to. For him it was all in good fun.

((Sorry It took so long to respond))
Thistlefur smiled. "Oh no it will be our 3ed." He glanced at his hyper mate. "Hopefully one of them will stay this time." He looked back at Marcus. "Well I guess as long as we're together it really doesn't matter."

~`~

Shadowwing was about to continue the conversation, but stopped when Nightrose barreled into her. "Sorry, Shadow." The young Windclaw called out before bounding off in another direction.

"Perhaps we should get out of everyone's way." She recommended.

~`~

Silverscail and Brighttail watched as Faye answered a
Nocturne. A call from their mother had them running off. Silverscail sat down under a tree with her mother and brother. Silvereye began her lecture on the proper way to make a fair agreement. Silvereye rolled her eyes. This lecture was the most boring and her mother gave it almost every other lesson.

Her brother on the other hand loved it. She always used a different example for them to respond to. For him it was all in good fun.

((Sorry It took so long to respond))
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4